Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Miami1683 ok time for bad for me..........sorry I hope I answerd enough if your questions........have a great night You too.......thanks for the ...

Page 288 of 400 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    ok time for bad for me..........sorry I hope I answerd enough if your questions........have a great night
    You too.......thanks for the info. Shoot me PM's or over gmail whenever you get info on any of the phones. Im obsessed with phones and would like any information available haha, htc incredible, storm 3, nexus one, etc...

You know you all are really bumming me out because of all this new stuff and the N1 will be "old" by the time we get it. This sucks. I really want "THE" Google phone.

Wow, I must say that I have a renewed respect for the possible Storm 3 coming out. The only Big Burning question I have that he likely couldnt state is if the screen size got any bigger. That is one thing that would keep me at arms length is if they stick to the same corny resolution with the same screen size. Since he compared it to the iphone, I am guessing this may not have improved much. He did bring the droid into the equation when comparing which does leave me curious.

anyhoo, thanks for the info!!! I hope that device is in face REAL and coming sometime before it's too late.

same. you will all probably get mad at me but this thursday apple holds an event about iphone os 4.0. if it blows me away and the iphone does come to verizon this summer (same time as the nexus one about) i will probably get that. i will play it by year.

yeah im just straight up bummed... the nexus one is really the only phone i have my eyes set on and seeing as i need a new phone and i have bad experience with verizon customer service on top of this, im considering switching carriers... just wish i didnt have to... i still have my hopes ... somewhere... for an april release i suppose..

I will never buy an Apple product.
    Nexus One will be too old for me by June.

Incredible is very appealing if it'll be around $200 with a 2 year contract.

This is going to be a great year for devices. Bad news for those who end up "buying the wrong phone". By that I'm basically saying buyers remorse.

I've said this before and I really stick to it (no evidence) that the iphone variant that Verizon gets is gonna either be watered down, or a step down from whatever new hotness AT&T is going to get. It won't stop it from selling ridiculously though.

The way I see it, I will either get the Nexus one or Incredible initially (off contract) and then sell it if something more cool comes to market this year.

REALLY REALLY curious to see what (and if) the Droid 2, Storm 3, & iPhone variant brings to Verizon...

the iphone will not be "watered down". the droid wasn't. vzw doesn't do that anymore. if anything it will be better since at&t has such bad coverage. at least what i hear. and if it has the a4 chip it will be killer. i really want a phone with a built in ipod, android's ability to customize, and blackberry messenger. i'm looking forward to thursday to see what this new iphone's software has in store (iphone 4.0). if it's a complete change or something sick i might get that. i'm still undecided but excited for this year too.

I really hope we can trust this guy. I kinda don't want to considering what he stated about the N1 in June. Hell, I thought April was bad, May even worse, but June? You lost me Google... Hello ugly Incredible then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i heard the incredible is really really nice. google lost me to. i'm leaning towards the verizon iphone unless the nexus one comes out soon. this will get interesting.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links