Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; You'd think Google would be doing whatever possible to get this to market for Verizon since it will end up being their biggest market... go ...

Page 289 of 400 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

You'd think Google would be doing whatever possible to get this to market for Verizon since it will end up being their biggest market... go figure...

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    the iphone will not be "watered down". the droid wasn't. vzw doesn't do that anymore.
    By "watered down", I didn't mean Verizon crippling the phone. I meant that it won't be as cool as whatever new device AT&T gets. AT&T put the iphone on the market and they helped each other really grow a customer base. I bet Apple will have some loyalty to AT&T and introduce a new badass phone on their network while Verizon gets something similar to the 3GS in whatever form factor.

Well, it's not really smart for google to sell their phone online only either........and have it only for individual plans. That's why they are barely selling.

I'm just gonna get whichever ing phone that comes out first.

Miami1683

Thanks for the info. I am sick of google news and fake ad farms. We need some good hard facts and Veriz...none is giving us NONE and Google who has the best search engine has no answers. PLEASE I will pay for the N1.

I stopped in to a VZW store to possible pick up the Droid and do the 30 day return and my morals got in the way. More than the $35 restocking fee. I want the N1. Not a place holder just to be returned costing someone else $.

iphone is supposed to have a front facing camera with i chat. i wish google didn't force me to go over to the dark side. i really don't want to say i have an i phone but i think it will be better then the incredible and nexus one. i know android will come out with a better device soon after but i can't wait until after june. hopefully a newer cooler android device comes even sooner.

i can't go to bed

I wonder if the hold up on the N1 is actually the result of an Apple maneuver. You recall that Apple hit HTC with a bunch of frivilous patent infringement lawsuits, including nonsense like "unlocking by waving thumb on screen". It's obvious that they're never going to win that case, but perhaps they get the release stalled through the courts long enough for them to get their new iPhone out, totally taking the thunder out of the N1 release--or at least depriving it of its 2-3 month head start.

I hate Apple. I hate Verizon. I hate them all. I just want my N1 =(

that's not why. the case will take years.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    I really hope we can trust this guy. I kinda don't want to considering what he stated about the N1 in June. Hell, I thought April was bad, May even worse, but June? You lost me Google... Hello ugly Incredible then.
    Believe me when I tell you that Miami is a straight up guy! He won't tell you anything he doesn't completely trust to be true. And also when I say that he went way out of his way here today.

Thanks, buddy!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links