Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; oh yeah- and i'm also on a family plan- so if the N1 didn't offer this, I wouldn't go with it anyways...

Page 291 of 400 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

oh yeah- and i'm also on a family plan- so if the N1 didn't offer this, I wouldn't go with it anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    I really hope we can trust this guy. I kinda don't want to considering what he stated about the N1 in June. Hell, I thought April was bad, May even worse, but June? You lost me Google... Hello ugly Incredible then.
    Again...thats what I was told last friday night. I won't get updates until this coming weekend (most likely friday) if there is one. Google should be more flexable in this case

Quote Originally Posted by rhuth View Post
    i know- I think it's kind of ugly too, but still a little tempting w a 8 mp cam and 6 gig storage- AND could come out way before the N1. (could)

also- the sense can be easily stripped off for the standard bare bones Android OS look.

plus man- the google report has not been good so far- dealing with them sounds like a pain.

once again- playing devils advocate- trust me i love the look and concept that is the N1.
    The reason i'm looking at the Incredable also is root access will allow me to strip the sense Ui off it. That way I can have the google experience and the upfgraded specs

CDMA NEXUS ONE
    Forgive me if this question/topic have been discussed-did a search and no good info.
    Would purchasing Nexus One CDMA make any sense at this time since neither Verizon nor Sprint are supporting Nexus One at this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rhuth View Post
    i know- I think it's kind of ugly too, but still a little tempting w a 8 mp cam and 6 gig storage- AND could come out way before the N1. (could)

also- the sense can be easily stripped off for the standard bare bones Android OS look.

plus man- the google report has not been good so far- dealing with them sounds like a pain.

once again- playing devils advocate- trust me i love the look and concept that is the N1.
    The reason i'm looking at the Incredable also is root access will allow me to strip the sense Ui off it. That way I can have the google experience and the upfgraded specs
    Dealing with google is not fun at all. I like their products but the company seems to be very arrogant. They were supposed to get back to me in 5 days regarding the discrepancies in their (Tmobile) records. Its 3 weeks already and no response.

CDMA Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    CDMA NEXUS ONE
    Forgive me if this question/topic have been discussed-did a search and no good info.
    Would purchasing Nexus One CDMA make any sense at this time since neither Verizon nor Sprint are supporting Nexus One at this time?
    There is no CMDA NEXUS ONE (yet). The only Nexus One's available are GSM (T-Mobile frequency), and GSM (AT&T frequency). Once Google releases a CDMA Nexus One, it will work on Verizon & Sprint.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnhojm View Post
    CDMA NEXUS ONE
    There is no CMDA NEXUS ONE (yet). The only Nexus One's available are GSM (T-Mobile frequency), and GSM (AT&T frequency). Once Google releases a CDMA Nexus One, it will work on Verizon & Sprint.
    Thanks for that information. I saw one on eBay and thought and Inquire before making a run at it.
    Thanks again.

CDMA NEXUS ONE
    Thanks for that information. I saw one on eBay and thought and Inquire before making a run at it.
    Thanks again.
    This is the spec of the N1 on eBay:
    Cellular Band: WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    lol you're my new best friend. also where's jaeisber? he's missing out on the real important stuff. he'll see this tomorrow hopefully.
    Im here and I saw all the goodies. Been out of the forum since yesterday early afternoon, too much to do.

Good news about the Incredible, but bad news for the N1. June is too far away for me, I need a phone in April N1 for VZW or not...sad to say it. Id hate to go to AT&T as all of my friends and my family are on Verizon. It doesnt make sense to switch and start paying for a ton of minutes. Maybe the Incredible will grow on me?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

CDMA NEXUS ONE
    Thanks again.
    Yeah, stay far away from that one. no CDMA version yet. If there were, this thread would be gone, ha.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links