Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by nosnhojm Originally Posted by orjense CDMA NEXUS ONE Forgive me if this question/topic have been discussed-did a search and no good info. ...

Page 292 of 400 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by nosnhojm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    CDMA NEXUS ONE
    Forgive me if this question/topic have been discussed-did a search and no good info.
    Would purchasing Nexus One CDMA make any sense at this time since neither Verizon nor Sprint are supporting Nexus One at this time?
    There is no CMDA NEXUS ONE (yet). The only Nexus One's available are GSM (T-Mobile frequency), and GSM (AT&T frequency). Once Google releases a CDMA Nexus One, it will work on Verizon & Sprint.
    None on the open market that is

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nosnhojm View Post

There is no CMDA NEXUS ONE (yet). The only Nexus One's available are GSM (T-Mobile frequency), and GSM (AT&T frequency). Once Google releases a CDMA Nexus One, it will work on Verizon & Sprint.
    Thanks for that information. I saw one on eBay and thought and Inquire before making a run at it.
    Thanks again.
    Yeah, stay far away from that one. no CDMA version yet. If there were, this thread would be gone, ha.
    Makes me wonder if the Dude selling (Cellular Band: WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900 ) broke into HTC warehouse, he's from Wetchester you know

Some of the folks in this forum crack me up! LOL
    -We have gear heads who will probably NEVER buy a new phone because they have to have the latest device/OS, but there is ALWAYS a rumor floating about something new so...
    -We have other 'gear heads' who must not really be gear heads because they're willing to pass on phones with better specs because they aren't pretty enough
    -We have 'hopefuls' who latch on to every rumor and run with it like it's a confirmed fact. There've been several posts where someone clearly states something as just a rumor and in 1-2 pages folks are citing it as hard fact.
    At this point, it's all really quite entertaining, but about 90% of it is useless gossip.
    I like VZW network and have never had a problem with VZW service/support so I'll be staying with VZW. My current phone is on its last legs (XV6800), but still working so I can bide my time for a while. The Incredible's specs overall look like a step up from N1 AND if I have a problem, I can walk into a VZW store and get it fixed immediately, not over several days using delivery services. So I'll limp along and get the Incredible and know I'll have a fantastic phone. Will it be the best? May for about 30 seconds, but then I don't have "Phone envy" and can deal with the fact that there will be something better out there. Then, when my "new every two" discount becomes available again in 20 months, I'll get the best VZW has to offer THEN and be happy for another two years because I have a life to live that doesn't include losing sleep over toys.
    LOL

I'm confused as to why a good amount of the incredible customers are here...

This is after all the "Nexus one forum" having people here for the incredible and arguing is just confusing to me.

VZW N1 June ?

Now I'm feeling very good about my feeling on 3/28/2010 and below is my post on that date:

Is it possible for Verizon to finally announce Nexus One tomorrow when they are introducing their My Verizon 2.0 ? I think so. I ve said this in my previous posting, If Nexus One is not released latest Monday, WE WILL NOT SEE IT ON VERIZON until sometime in summer. Forget that Spring 2010 crap

no argument- just throwing out some ideas / specs.

i've been FOR the N1 for a while now.

Now I'm feeling very good about my feeling on 3/28/2010 and below is my post on that date:

Is it possible for Verizon to finally announce Nexus One tomorrow when they are introducing their My Verizon 2.0 ? I think so. I ve said this in my previous posting, If Nexus One is not released latest Monday, WE WILL NOT SEE IT ON VERIZON until sometime in summer. Forget that Spring 2010 crap

i don't know why people are saying the incredible is so ugly. nobodies seen it in person and the ones you see online might be earlier stage models. it also may surprise us like the "supersonic" did. this kind of sucks because once i get a new phone a better one will come out the next day. i guess i just won't go on any of these sites until i need a new phone again. i'm going to be really patient though. microsoft and apple have events coming up. i really want android but whichever phone i like the best i'll get. i wish a phone like the evo but with no sense came to verizon. i'm really confused what to do now.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    i don't know why people are saying the incredible is so ugly. nobodies seen it in person and the ones you see online might be earlier stage models. it also may surprise us like the "supersonic" did. this kind of sucks because once i get a new phone a better one will come out the next day. i guess i just won't go on any of these sites until i need a new phone again. i'm going to be really patient though. microsoft and apple have events coming up. i really want android but whichever phone i like the best i'll get. i wish a phone like the evo but with no sense came to verizon. i'm really confused what to do now.
    True...Im basing it off of the versions I have seen leaked out. If it changes GREAT...if not, I dont like the looks.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

It ain't that ugly of a phone people.

Don't worry, when it gets released it will grow on you.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links