Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Jade Originally Posted by kentoe Another example of news bots or w/e Verizon Nexus One: Nexus One Verizon: Updated information about Google ...

Page 294 of 400 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    Another example of news bots or w/e

Verizon Nexus One: Nexus One Verizon: Updated information about Google Gadget

Article says its supposedly on an unconfirmed release or March 23rd, it's April 6th...
    What year?
    Good Question, I want to know too, What Year?

Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    I am sorry to come back so soon, but I have been informed by 2 members of the VZW council that my post was incorrect. The Council does not approve the device. They just give VZW feedback on it.

Also they do not have the device yet wither. I will let the members remain silent as I am sure they do not want their user ID made public.

I do apologize and meant no harm in my post.

@ the VZW Council.thanks for the correction.............

Again the council does not have the N1 yet ..........
    so wait- do they have the incredible for testing still, with the "this month release"? ..just, not the N1?

oooo i see. they just don't have one yet but everything else before you stated was correct i think.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    wait, what weren't you right about? the incredible, storm 3, nexus one, or iphone on vzw or all?

just N1......jus tthe councils involvement and they do not have the n1 yet...thats it...nothing more.. Storm 3 email didnt come from them...iphone (like device) didnt come from them....

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    Another example of news bots or w/e

Verizon Nexus One: Nexus One Verizon: Updated information about Google Gadget

Article says its supposedly on an unconfirmed release or March 23rd, it's April 6th...
    What year?
    Good Question, I want to know too, What Year?
    Lol, I don't know! Maybe its 2012

wait, what weren't you right about? the incredible, storm 3, nexus one, or iphone on vzw or all?

just N1......jus tthe councils involvement and they do not have the n1 yet...thats it...nothing more.. Storm 3 email didnt come from them...iphone (like device) didnt come from them....
    hah, yeah none of them have it because it's not on google's website yet and it's not being sold through them

so the iphone and storm came from a friend that's a vzw executive and the incredible from the council? how have these 2 different sources held up in the past before?

hah, yeah none of them have it because it's not on google's website yet and it's not being sold through them
    Agree...who's to say that this "council" will even get the N1? This isn't a VZW product. Google will do their own quality control & user feedback. VZW just has to approve the device for use on their network.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnhojm View Post

Agree...who's to say that this "council" will even get the N1? This isn't a VZW product. Google will do their own quality control & user feedback. VZW just has to approve the device for use on their network.
    I think if that were true...we'd have the N1 by now. I think VZW is involved in the testing process, prolonging the release.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

VZW Council

So I presume this VZW "council" is some sort of pre-market launch test group that provides limited testing & feedback for the latest and greatest devices. How do I sign up????

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links