Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by MrGoodCat i hope its a vzw member that hacked into their site and is f-ing with it...but alas, i am sure its ...

Page 299 of 400 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

  1. #2981
    Senior Member jaeisber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
    i hope its a vzw member that hacked into their site and is f-ing with it...but alas, i am sure its just a glitch...
    Its a strange glitch to just happen though. I wonder what the underlying cause is.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

  2. #2982
    Senior Member jaeisber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    Where's jsilvers....he's gotta be on the floor twitching.
    haha I was just thinking the same thing...he would be all over this.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

  3. #2983
    Senior Member jsilvers525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    572
    considering i was the one who pointed this out first...

  4. #2984
    Member ryguy0885's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    52
    I've still got nothing. Probably refreshed at least 100 times...

  5. #2985
    Senior Member vizzle07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    210
    I really do think that it's most likely just a glitch. But I have to admit it's strange. I can't see why this would start happening all of a sudden. With how many times that page is being refreshed every day (by members of this forum alone!), and no one has had this happen until now?

    I can only conclude that something about that website was recently (or is currently being) changed. That being said, the likelihood of that change having anything to do with the VZW N1 is slim to none. Probably.

  6. #2986
    Android Lurker Wynnded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Rockies
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    Where's jsilvers....he's gotta be on the floor twitching.
    haha I was just thinking the same thing...he would be all over this.
    Hands shaking so bad poor fella can't type.

  7. #2987
    Senior Member jaeisber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    considering i was the one who pointed this out first...
    oh yeah! You kind of disappeared there for a minute though.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

  8. #2988
    Senior Member jaeisber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    I really do think that it's most likely just a glitch. But I have to admit it's strange. I can't see why this would start happening all of a sudden. With how many times that page is being refreshed every day (by members of this forum alone!), and no one has had this happen until now?

    I can only conclude that something about that website was recently (or is currently being) changed. That being said, the likelihood of that change having anything to do with the VZW N1 is slim to none. Probably.
    I agree...maybe just an update of some sort to the page but unlikely related to the VZW N1. Now we just need NexusOneLove to post another MSPaint doctored image to give false hope.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

  9. #2989
    Senior Member jsilvers525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    572
    lol. i want miami to come back with some more info! info something along the lines of there will be no nexus one on verizon, they decided to release the nexus 2 within this month. i think it will come in may or june though.

  10. #2990
    Android Lurker Wynnded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Rockies
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    considering i was the one who pointed this out first...
    oh yeah! You kind of disappeared there for a minute though.
    We were organizing a search party for ya. The server could just be flaking out from all the refreshes....riiiight.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. .m4a will not play
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:06 AM
  2. Who out there also has the original G1?
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. NO Money Down for the Samsung Epic
    By Epic Forums User in forum Samsung Epic 4G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:11 AM

Search tags for this page

content

,

fcc ld: nm8pb31200

,

forum verizon nexus one

,

nm8pb31200

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum