Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by nvr2nd I was lurking earlier today, and thought that I read something about not getting the buy down price if you are ...

Page 302 of 400 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by nvr2nd View Post
    I was lurking earlier today, and thought that I read something about not getting the buy down price if you are a secondary line on the account. Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?
    VZ isn't telling us anything.....if they know it or not. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    i'm over the nexus one. i only want a google phone but this one missed out. i love the 3d app draw and 5 home screens which is only on the n1. i'm waiting for details about the next nexus or a different phone. sorry but unless it comes out tomorrow i'm done. i'm still going to stick around here incase MIAMi comes back with better info or stuff on the incredible. i might change my mind but i'm pissed right now.
    What if he comes back the day after tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    I was lurking earlier today, and thought that I read something about not getting the buy down price if you are a secondary line on the account. Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?

Anyone in here have info about how it works with Tmo though, as it would most likely be the same set up for pricing and such.

Anyone in here have info about how it works with Tmo though, as it would most likely be the same set up for pricing and such.
    You cannot get any special pricing for family plans. Only individual plans are able to get the reduced pricing and those without any contract can sign a new 2 year contract to get the lowest price.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post

You cannot get any special pricing for family plans. Only individual plans are able to get the reduced pricing and those without any contract can sign a new 2 year contract to get the lowest price.

Incredible it is then. Unless I do some changing around to make it the primary on the account, or change the account in another way.

I know this site is BS, but they must have seen this second reported screenshot from another photoshop job. I can't find it anywhere. I can't believe they keep reporting this crap.

From Ozcar

Verizon Nexus One Price Starts At $199

Tuesday, 06 April 2010 23:35 Tobi Raikkonen

Verizon Nexus One

While Verizon hasn't announced exactly when the Nexus One will be available on their network, we have now come across a second piece of evidence giving us clues to the price.
    Verizon Nexus One Starts At $199

A few weeks ago we published a screenshot showing the Verizon Nexus One temporarily making an appearance on the Google store for $199. Believed to be a glitch, it was removed shortly afer.
    Now it seems to have popped up again, and although the arrangement is different (it is above the T-Mobile plan now), it still costs $199.
    Could this be Verizon and Google's way of giving us a sneak peek at the price and plans? See the video below for the second clue mentioned:

Quote Originally Posted by motionxxusxx View Post
    I know this site is BS, but they must have seen this second reported screenshot from another photoshop job. I can't find it anywhere. I can't believe they keep reporting this crap.

From Ozcar

Verizon Nexus One Price Starts At $199

Tuesday, 06 April 2010 23:35 Tobi Raikkonen

Verizon Nexus One

While Verizon hasn't announced exactly when the Nexus One will be available on their network, we have now come across a second piece of evidence giving us clues to the price.
    Verizon Nexus One Starts At $199

A few weeks ago we published a screenshot showing the Verizon Nexus One temporarily making an appearance on the Google store for $199. Believed to be a glitch, it was removed shortly afer.
    Now it seems to have popped up again, and although the arrangement is different (it is above the T-Mobile plan now), it still costs $199.
    Could this be Verizon and Google's way of giving us a sneak peek at the price and plans? See the video below for the second clue mentioned:
    Yeah, that video came out at the same time as the fake screenshot. Its definitely a fake as well. Very easy to spoof a webpage locally on your computer.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Look at the time stamp....more internet messages from the future...

depends on where its coming from. Could be coming from overseas where it is that time.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

That's it, I give up! Eff the N1!

(just kidding... I have a meeting now.)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links