Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; well the next time we see the site goin nutty we know something is coming... EDIT: just re read my post...there was no double entendre ...

Page 305 of 400 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

well the next time we see the site goin nutty we know something is coming...

EDIT: just re read my post...there was no double entendre intended

I still hope it comes this week. Although only rumors, I remember early last week there being talk of the N1 release sometime this week. Here's to hoping those were true!

Quote Originally Posted by joker402 View Post
    well the car dock just came out and it has its own speaker and volume controls....now we just need the damn phone
    How do you guys feel about the on-board speaker on the car dock? Personally, I think it's dumb. I'd much rather see a built-in FM transmitter so that calls, music, and GPS directions can be heard through the car stereo. Somehow I don't think my music will sound as good being played through a tiny speaker...

Not that it matters because I don't have an N1. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    well the car dock just came out and it has its own speaker and volume controls....now we just need the damn phone
    How do you guys feel about the on-board speaker on the car dock? Personally, I think it's dumb. I'd much rather see a built-in FM transmitter so that calls, music, and GPS directions can be heard through the car stereo. Somehow I don't think my music will sound as good being played through a tiny speaker...

I was thinkin the exact same thing. I'd definitely pay extra for a dock with an FM transmitter so that I could get all the use I could out of such an expensive phone

Isn't it probably more for directions like "Turn here" and stuff?

Well...look what happens when I lay down for a minute. I wake up and the car dock is available. Go figure. Now Im stuck in the delima of waiting it out for the Verizon version of just getting the AT&T Version. The main driver keeping me from going AT&T (Dont have a contract with any carrier at this point) was the fact that the car dock was not out...now it is. What to do...
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post

Isn't it probably more for directions like "Turn here" and stuff?
    True...but if there was an FM Transmitter you could pipe that through your car speakers. I have an old Garmin unit that I used an audio converter to hook it up to my stereo. Its able to play music, give turn by turn directions, and play my phone calls over my car speakers.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Well...look what happens when I lay down for a minute. I wake up and the car dock is available. Go figure. Now Im stuck in the delima of waiting it out for the Verizon version of just getting the AT&T Version. The main driver keeping me from going AT&T (Dont have a contract with any carrier at this point) was the fact that the car dock was not out...now it is. What to do...
    umm....*looks at verizon* Verizon-"hey man this isn't our fault..." Me-"SURE"
    Verizon-"*starts running...........*" Me-"that'll teach'em something"
    lol im bored out of my mind
    VZW Nexus One PLZ

if the car dock is charging it, i'd much rather use bluetooth through my car stereo than have it through fm transmitter. however i guess not every one has a bluetooth headset...

Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post

if the car dock is charging it, i'd much rather use bluetooth through my car stereo than have it through fm transmitter. however i guess not every one has a bluetooth headset...
    The N1 connects to the dock via bluetooth. According to their help page about it, you cannot connect a bluetooth headset while it is docked (unless you disconnect it via bluetooth to the dock)
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links