Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by MrGoodCat Originally Posted by vizzle07 I don't really follow -- your car stereo has built in bluetooth? weellll...currently, no. but it seems ...

Page 308 of 400 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    I don't really follow -- your car stereo has built in bluetooth?
    weellll...currently, no. but it seems i have hit a tech dead zone this year. my head unit died and i am currently awaiting the kenwood KIV-BT900 to hit the shelves...it will have built in bluetooth functionality.

and by dead zone i mean, there are three things i want/plan on buying, the n1, that kenwood deck, and the xim3 for the 360...none of which are out, and none of which have release dates....however the kenwood deck is coming out in april, so that is somewhat of a relief...but seriously, i am going crazy waiting for my goodies to come out
    I currently use my sh*tty Dare with my Pioneer head unit via bluetooth, it works great. Sounds good too if you have a decent speaker set up. You can also stream your phone's music library to the unit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe this has been there for a while, but I've never noticed it before...

On the google.com/phone page, there's a link below "Need a closer look?" that says "Discover apps". Was that always there? I think it's new. Is it ridiculous to hope that all the changes to the site somehow mean that the VZW N1 is coming soon? Yeah, it probably is.

Anyway, anyone ever notice that link before?

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Maybe this has been there for a while, but I've never noticed it before...

On the google.com/phone page, there's a link below "Need a closer look?" that says "Discover apps". Was that always there? I think it's new. Is it ridiculous to think hope that all the changes to the site somehow mean that the VZW N1 is coming soon? Yeah, it probably is.

Anyway, anyone ever notice that link before?
    Discovers apps is def new, nice find! Haha your not going crazy

Man, I keep finding other things that seem different to me too. But it's been a while since I've looked at some areas of the site.

On the 3D tour, when you click the "pull" cord, there's a 360 degree click-and-drag rotation where the labels (screen, dimensions, feel, etc.) rotate around as the phone turns. The 360 degree rotation used to only be on the part of the page before the pull cord was clicked.

Just subtle changes... But it makes me wonder -- Why enhance the site right now all of a sudden?

Maybe get it ready for the large amount of re-directs from verizonwireless.com to google.com/phone when the VZW nexus releases soon

Well ladies, as much as it saddens me to say. I have purchased the at&t version. I get really good connection with my iphone here so i guess we shall see. I also picked up the car dock while I was at.

I wish I could have waited, but i figured enough was enough.

Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    Well ladies, as much as it saddens me to say. I have purchased the at&t version. I get really good connection with my iphone here so i guess we shall see. I also picked up the car dock while I was at.

You will have to let me know how you like it. I am about to get the AT&T version, but I am going to hold out until the end of this week. There was the rumor that we should know something about the VZW N1 by the end of this week so I am going to wait that out. If there is nothing by mid-day Friday, Im going to pull the trigger on the AT&T version.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

i wouldn't count on it. are best bet is with Miami this weekend giving us more info.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post

You will have to let me know how you like it. I am about to get the AT&T version, but I am going to hold out until the end of this week. There was the rumor that we should know something about the VZW N1 by the end of this week so I am going to wait that out. If there is nothing by mid-day Friday, Im going to pull the trigger on the AT&T version.
    I hope we do hear something by this Friday. There were some credible sites that claimed the N1 would be released this week with a surprise. I guess we'll see.

at this point its all rumors and more rumors. but the rumor about the VZW N1 by the end of this week is the most recent, so I am going to wait it out. If nothing comes, I cannot wait any longer. I want to get the N1 and with the release on the car dock, there is nothing holding me back now.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links