Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by ramborocky Check this out (Not sure if its a repost): https://www.google.com/phone/choose?hl=en&gl=US&s7e= Going to ask my government account rep about this tomorrow... COMING ...

Page 31 of 400 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by ramborocky View Post
    Check this out (Not sure if its a repost):
    https://www.google.com/phone/choose?hl=en&gl=US&s7e=

Going to ask my government account rep about this tomorrow...

COMING SOON:
    The Nexus One Phone with Verizon Wireless service. Coming soon in the United States.
    Ha??? Ok? Is this a joke?

Actually, I'm confused with what you're trying to say. Will you please restate your comment. Why would you need to contact your government account rep?

Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post

COMING SOON:
    The Nexus One Phone with Verizon Wireless service. Coming soon in the United States.

Actually, I'm confused with what you're trying to say. Will you please restate your comment. Why would you need to contact your government account rep?
    Haha, that is the same thing I thought...maybe a little late to the party? Who knows...but I too am confused.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

COMING SOON:
    LOL, dude, that page has been up for months. :rofl3:

latest rumor on incredible is 2 freakin wks!!!

DailyTech - Sprint Gets Nexus One, Verizon Gears up for HTC Incredible

no n1 for me...

This better not mean that Verizon will not be releasing the N1 anytime soon...I am going to be very upset. The HTC is comparable to the N1, but I do not like it.

The looks are a bit too gaudy and un-polished for me, an underclocked CPU is unattractive, and Sense UI (no thanks). I will just have to keep waiting I guess, and hope that come March 23, I will be the proud owner of a new N1
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post

COMING SOON:

Haha, that is the same thing I thought...maybe a little late to the party? Who knows...but I too am confused.
    I think the "Coming soon in the ______" part wasn't already there was it? That just seems new.

This better not mean that Verizon will not be releasing the N1 anytime soon...I am going to be very upset. The HTC is comparable to the N1, but I do not like it.

The looks are a bit too gaudy and un-polished for me, an underclocked CPU is unattractive, and Sense UI (no thanks). I will just have to keep waiting I guess, and hope that come March 23, I will be the proud owner of a new N1
    Agreed on the Incredible. I don't like the looks either -- especially the back. IMO, it's downright hideous. And honestly, aesthetics are important to me.

The 8MP camera, and 6GB memory are tempting features (if those are indeed the actual specs), but ultimately I'd prefer the N1. Maybe Verizon is holding the N1 back until after the Incredible has been released. I assume they'd rather we buy the Incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post

Agreed on the Incredible. I don't like the looks either -- especially the back. IMO, it's downright hideous. And honestly, aesthetics are important to me.

The 8MP camera, and 6GB memory are tempting features (if those are indeed the actual specs), but ultimately I'd prefer the N1. Maybe Verizon is holding the N1 back until after the Incredible has been released. I assume they'd rather we buy the Incredible.
    I hope not...but then again how much say can Verizon have in the release of a phone that is not being sold by them? From what I can see...it would be Google's decision to release the phone...or am I missing something?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I hope not...but then again how much say can Verizon have in the release of a phone that is not being sold by them? From what I can see...it would be Google's decision to release the phone...or am I missing something?
    Well, Verizon and Google have a pretty good business relationship. I'd imagine if VZW asked Google to hold off on the CDMA N1 until after the release of the Incredible, they'd probably oblige. After all, Google isn't pushing the N1 as a competitor to other Android devices, but as a competitor to phones NOT running Android. That is made obvious by the fact that the N1 purchase page suggests that VZW customers buy the Droid if they can't wait for the N1.

If VZW asked Google to wait, I just can't see them saying, "Nah, screw you guys -- we're releasing it NOW!". I could be wrong though -- wouldn't be the first time.

Well, Verizon and Google have a pretty good business relationship. I'd imagine if VZW asked Google to hold off on the CDMA N1 until after the release of the Incredible, they'd probably oblige. After all, Google isn't pushing the N1 as a competitor to other Android devices, but as a competitor to phones NOT running Android. That is made obvious by the fact that the N1 purchase page suggests that VZW customers buy the Droid if they can't wait for the N1.

If VZW asked Google to wait, I just can't see them saying, "Nah, screw you guys -- we're releasing it NOW!". I could be wrong though -- wouldn't be the first time.
    No offense, but I hope you are wrong, ha. I dont want to wait any longer...3 months is long enough.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links