Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by matty678 wow, a lot happened since I last checked this.... I am still not 100% clear-did Miami say that he was incorrect ...

Page 310 of 400 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by matty678 View Post
    wow, a lot happened since I last checked this....
    I am still not 100% clear-did Miami say that he was incorrect about the June N1 release or some other part of his post?
    He corrected the part about the council getting the N1 for testing this week. That was the only part he said was incorrect.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    all you android abandoner(s) will miss out on this http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...medium=twitter
    Ive never heard of him, but that doesnt mean much seeing as I dont have an android phone. From what I can see though, this is a huge win for the N1 and this forum.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    all you android abandoner(s) will miss out on this http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...medium=twitter
    Ive never heard of him, but that doesnt mean much seeing as I dont have an android phone. From what I can see though, this is a huge win for the N1 and this forum.
    yea, makes me excited to stick it out for the N1 again, it will be either that ROM or cyanogenmod whichever is the most sick one out there lol

I dont know much about the custom ROMs...that is one area I am fuzzy on. Ill have to look in to it more once I get my N1.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

so you are going to wait until June for the N1?

los
    Another day down gents.. Better days ahead.. Been trying to figure out how to fit my Seidio N1 case on my BB Storm. At least tomorrow is hump day!

Quote Originally Posted by matty678 View Post
    so you are going to wait until June for the N1?
    I think I am going to give it until Friday...if nothing is said by then, Im going to go AT&T. I figure I can buy the AT&T version and get a month to month contract with them. Once the VZW version comes out, Ill stop my service with AT&T, sell it on ebay, and buy the subsidized Verizon N1.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

So I definately had to put invisible shields on 2 nexus ones today at my best buy. It must be a sign that I can get mine soon on Verizon :P

Quote Originally Posted by JdDroid View Post
    So I definately had to put invisible shields on 2 nexus ones today at my best buy. It must be a sign that I can get mine soon on Verizon :P
    Or a way for the phone gods to torment you..
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Do you think you will be willing to pay the same $179 (subsidized) for a Nexus when it is 6 months old?
    I am having a hard time with this now. I was so excited about this phone. There is a point at which it doesn't make as much sense, though. I don't care about it being 6 months old but when I am done with my supposed contract it will be 2 and 1/2 years old. I am not a slave to early innovation but I also don't want to miss out on the fun of having the hotest thing (even if it is for only a few months).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links