Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Just fyi, supposedly the Incredible is due around April 25 (many credible leads from androidforums as well as Miami point to the end of April). ...

Page 312 of 400 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Just fyi, supposedly the Incredible is due around April 25 (many credible leads from androidforums as well as Miami point to the end of April). What does this mean for N1 if it is?
    I really wanted the Google phone, but I am getting whichever one comes out first.

I thought the same...but now Im tempted to go to AT&T since I have no contracts right now.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    I thought the same...but now Im tempted to go to AT&T since I have no contracts right now.
    How many times are you going to post this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    haha as many times as it takes for someone to convince me to do it or stick it out on Verizon...
    Bought the AT&T N1.

haha as many times as it takes for someone to convince me to do it or stick it out on Verizon...
    Superior Network....What else needs said?

Thats kind of what I figured!

I say wait it out. Your family is on Verizon, and you just KNOW as soon as you go to ATT VZW is going to drop the N1 and maybe a few other cool phones. I say stick it out, you will love the phone much more on VZW

My thought is (and it may be crazy) to get the N1 on AT&T with a month by month plan...then once the VZW N1 comes out, sell the AT&T N1 on ebay, quit my AT&T contract and buy the subsidized VZW N1...crazy?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Haha I officially switched to att yesterday and my n1 is in transit... I still wish you guys the best of luck. I was going to pay full price anyways and att has good service in my area and to be honest, why wait a month with a broken phone to get a phone that's lready out? Given my circumstances of coarse. Some people need to stick to verizon but luckily I just moved and an att store is five minutes away. Amywho, who knows how ill like the service but no contract so I can cancel and get the verizon n1 if it ever comes out. Good luck guys.

Not crazy at all jaeisber that's what I may do

My thought is (and it may be crazy) to get the N1 on AT&T with a month by month plan...then once the VZW N1 comes out, sell the AT&T N1 on ebay, quit my AT&T contract and buy the subsidized VZW N1...crazy?
    I say yes, sounds like a lot of BS. If anything, get the Incredible when it comes, or the Droid, and return it when the N1 comes out. That is if the N1 comes out within 30 days. The only thing your looking at i the $35 restocking fee, but I would think thats a deal compared to switching to ATT, then back to VZW and selling the ATT N1 on eBay.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links