Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by rhuth it's a bit different bc VZW never said anything about a CTIA release. that was all just speculation of strategy. ..and ...

Page 317 of 400 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by rhuth View Post
    it's a bit different bc VZW never said anything about a CTIA release. that was all just speculation of strategy. ..and hype. this is fairly solid, although, i don't think it's that cute, a solid would be nice.
    They haven't really said anything about an upcoming release in this case either, as far as the Nexus One is concerned. At CTIA Verizon announced some new phones, just like they're about to now. Whether or not any of the phones will be the Nexus One is pure speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by iamtotus View Post
    it's a bit different bc VZW never said anything about a CTIA release. that was all just speculation of strategy. ..and hype. this is fairly solid, although, i don't think it's that cute, a solid would be nice.
    They haven't really said anything about an upcoming release in this case either, as far as the Nexus One is concerned. At CTIA Verizon announced some new phones, just like they're about to now. Whether or not any of the phones will be the Nexus One is pure speculation.
    What phones did they announce at CTIA? As far as I can remember, all they really talked about was Skype...

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    What phones did they announce at CTIA? As far as I can remember, all they really talked about was Skype...
    I thought they announced some crappy blackberry phones that no one cared about, although that might not have come from VZW.

This was funny... I thought I would share.

ns says: April 7, 2010 at 12:55 PM
    It could mean its coming out tomorrow. If you keep adding the numbers in tomorrows date together until you get 1 digit, its 6.
    4/8/2010, 4+8=12+2010=2022
    2+0+2+2 = 6
    I think that is pretty much it. Definitely. I mean I can’t be wrong on this one.

Verizon Wireless teases employees (and us) Boy Genius Report

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    I thought they announced some crappy blackberry phones that no one cared about, although that might not have come from VZW.
    agreed- this banner could be anyone's guess, or some other line of crappy VZW phones. and "really" soon could be anywhere from now til summer.
    also not holding my breath.

Unhappy

I'm worried about the language used there. "Launching" probably means devices that have not yet been announced. The N1 has been announced and is available for purchase for other carriers. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by sirpinalot View Post
    This was funny... I thought I would share.

ns says: April 7, 2010 at 12:55 PM
    It could mean its coming out tomorrow. If you keep adding the numbers in tomorrows date together until you get 1 digit, its 6.
    4/8/2010, 4+8=12+2010=2022
    2+0+2+2 = 6
    I think that is pretty much it. Definitely. I mean I canít be wrong on this one.

Verizon Wireless teases employees (and us) Boy Genius Report
    ...Just...Wow
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Lots of pics posted over at androidforums that the Incredible is launching April 29th.

I know we dont trust VZW Reps and we shouldnt, but I know a dude at VZW who wouldnt lie to me because there wouldnt be any reasons for it. He has a connect at corporate and I ve asked him about Nexus One and BB 9650 several Times and his answers had been " I dont have anything to add to the rumor on the street which are all false.
    I went to VZW store today to convince myself on Droid ( Boy! is that thing Ugly- Must have been designed by the same people who designed Manhattan Bridge) Anyway, this friend told me precisely that He saw BB9650 this past weekend for June release. As for Nexus One, Verizon is not yet comfortable with the device and the release has been pushed two times to date. But Verizon is not going to sale the device I stated and his response was, Yes but its going to run on vzw infrastructure. This is not gospel I must add.

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    I know we dont trust VZW Reps and we shouldnt, but I know a dude at VZW who wouldnt lie to me because there wouldnt be any reasons for it. He has a connect at corporate and I ve asked him about Nexus One and BB 9650 several Times and his answers had been " I dont have anything to add to the rumor on the street which are all false.
    I went to VZW store today to convince myself on Droid ( Boy! is that thing Ugly- Must have been designed by the same people who designed Manhattan Bridge) Anyway, this friend told me precisely that He saw BB9650 this past weekend for June release. As for Nexus One, Verizon is not yet comfortable with the device and the release has been pushed two times to date. But Verizon is not going to sale the device I stated and his response was, Yes but its going to run on vzw infrastructure. This is not gospel I must add.
    I had a very hard time reading what you've written there, and an even harder time trying to understand it...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links