Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; ahhahaha jaeisber i was lurking all day but unable to post anything because everytime i tried to log in it would say wrong password wait ...

Page 321 of 400 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

ahhahaha jaeisber i was lurking all day but unable to post anything because everytime i tried to log in it would say wrong password wait 15 minutes and i put in the right one everytime so i had to e-mail the forum people. i was going into withdrawals though.

Quote Originally Posted by sadface:( View Post
    nexus one skins thought some of this stuff was wrth lookin at
    huh???????
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by sadface:( View Post
    nexus one skins thought some of this stuff was wrth lookin at
    what was worth looking at???

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    ahhahaha jaeisber i was lurking all day but unable to post anything because everytime i tried to log in it would say wrong password wait 15 minutes and i put in the right one everytime so i had to e-mail the forum people. i was going into withdrawals though.
    hah, I tried to stay away for more than a day, didnt work out too well.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Nexus one skins at TheFind - Search, discover and compare prices[search.pagesize.multiplier]=2&page=2

here sorry

has anybody here ever even touched a nexus one. i really want to play with one, i know i'd love it but just want to know for sure. i've never seen one in person.

apparently were not worthy enough to touch one lol as its still not out yet (for Vzw at least) and the closest i have come to seeing one is youtube :P

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    has anybody here ever even touched a nexus one. i really want to play with one, i know i'd love it but just want to know for sure. i've never seen one in person.
    Lol no I haven't even gotten to play with one sadly. However, mostly everyone I know is on verizon.

Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    apparently were not worthy enough to touch one lol as its still not out yet (for Vzw at least) and the closest i have come to seeing one is youtube :P
    I was seriously considering getting the DROID a month or so ago because I figured that despite the superior specs of the N1, the physical keyboard (no matter how bad) and current availability made it worth it (this was before any rumors about the Incredible, EVO etc). However, I have a couple friends at Google I hang out with regularly and got to play with one of theirs and was converted immediately. It is a gorgeous device. Say what you will about the screen resolution/color depth, it *looks* beautiful, which is ultimately what is important. The response and speed of the touchscreen is equally amazing.

Its definitely worth it, at least for now.

What really gets me is that Verizon stands to lose many of its most valuable and vulnerable customers by this delay. It is those customers who are willing to spend top-dollar and who are up for contract renewal who most want this phone. People like me (my contract ran out last November) can easily leave the network, and if the N1 wasn't coming to Verizon, I certainly would. Even now, I'm seriously considering it.

Quote Originally Posted by theburningor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    I was seriously considering getting the DROID a month or so ago because I figured that despite the superior specs of the N1, the physical keyboard (no matter how bad) and current availability made it worth it (this was before any rumors about the Incredible, EVO etc). However, I have a couple friends at Google I hang out with regularly and got to play with one of theirs and was converted immediately. It is a gorgeous device. Say what you will about the screen resolution/color depth, it *looks* beautiful, which is ultimately what is important. The response and speed of the touchscreen is equally amazing.

Its definitely worth it, at least for now.

What really gets me is that Verizon stands to lose many of its most valuable and vulnerable customers by this delay. It is those customers who are willing to spend top-dollar and who are up for contract renewal who most want this phone. People like me (my contract ran out last November) can easily leave the network, and if the N1 wasn't coming to Verizon, I certainly would. Even now, I'm seriously considering it.

Wow very well put, and completly agree
    Follow me on Twitter
    www.twitter.com/dchandler326

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links