Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by JdDroid I have training this and next weekend at the district best buy, hopefully I see something new. If anything comes up ...

Page 324 of 400 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by JdDroid View Post
    I have training this and next weekend at the district best buy, hopefully I see something new. If anything comes up in the android department maybe I'll try to steal a picture.
    The District, as in Jamboore and Baranca?

I really hope this thing comes out before we hit 400 pages...

Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JdDroid View Post
    I have training this and next weekend at the district best buy, hopefully I see something new. If anything comes up in the android department maybe I'll try to steal a picture.
    The District, as in Jamboore and Baranca?
    Nope I live in Florida. Last time I went to a training we saw the Pixi a week or 2 before it was released but nothing else too special.

With my luck there won't be anything exciting though, Just a snoozefest probably.

won't happen because they will probably announce it before hand thus adding a minimum of 50 pages in a half hour. remember the 23rd, it will be that on a larger scale.

I mean I know the N1 will be 6 months old when it comes to Verizon, but the Incredible which is virtually identical and less visually stimulating seems to have people ready to buy. It may be new, but with 6 month old or more technology, no?
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

except the fact that by the summer a slew of new phones will be out. why should i pay 530$ for something 6 months old that was the same price 6 months ago assuming you can not upgrade on a family pan? seems ridiculous too me. i really want it but i'm not going to write you guys another story since it will change a thousand times again.

los
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    except the fact that by the summer a slew of new phones will be out. why should i pay 530$ for something 6 months old that was the same price 6 months ago assuming you can not upgrade on a family pan? seems ridiculous too me. i really want it but i'm not going to write you guys another story since it will change a thousand times again.

I'm thinking the way you are. Unless the N1 for VZW offers something different I'm not digging a 4-6 month old phone. I sure hope we hear something by the 29th or the Incredible will be my next phone.

NrM
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    And then when summer comes, a slew of new phones will be out in the fall.

Sorry, just getting frustrating for me cause I've had this one damn phone for 3 years and have been waiting for the nexus one since it's release on t-mobile, only to see newer and better phones releasing later on.

Cell Phones have a shorter lifespan than computers it seems like.

I'm almost curtain the Incredible will be releasing before the Nexus One and it looks just as good, if not better(camera edge) to me.

The N1 is not coming to Verizon anytime soon. It can't! Think about it. Sales for the N1 have already decrease because people like us want more, newer, updated devices. We were duped with the N1 March 23 release date and we're mad and frustrated......particularly knowing that there is better technology, wider screen, faster processors, more MPs for cameras, and so on......all of that is just right around the corner (early summer). Still want the N1?

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    I mean I know the N1 will be 6 months old when it comes to Verizon, but the Incredible which is virtually identical and less visually stimulating seems to have people ready to buy. It may be new, but with 6 month old or more technology, no?
    its the fact that many people here are ready for an upgrade (on family plan too) and there is no word that the nexus will even be subsidized, let alone on a family plan. so we'd have to pay full price. lookin at close to 600 after taxes. while the incredible with nearly the same specs will definitely be subsidized probably around the 200 mark. much much cheaper. however if hte nexus IS subsidized on family plans at 200, well then its a no brainer...i mean we are all on the nexus one vzw thread right?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links