Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Not to mention that the phone has believed to have been approved by the FCC. If they had problems wouldn't they need to get it ...

Page 326 of 400 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

N1 and CDMA

Not to mention that the phone has believed to have been approved by the FCC. If they had problems wouldn't they need to get it approved again after making changes to the hardware? JMO

Hate to say it.. but if there the Incredible is available on the 29th and the Nexus One has no information about a release date, I'm pulling the trigger.

Agreed. I have been really looking forward to the N1 but if the Incredible is out before the N1 then I will get the Incredible. I have been having a lot of mixed feelings on this lately because of the N1 being the first gen of a phone. I really like the phone but, just like the Iphone and its first gen, i feel it may be full of bugs. I think I just may get the Incredible no matter what and wait for the Nx for when that will support LTE. That phone should be supper sweet if it will exist. Good luck everyone today! keep your ear to the rail

Quote Originally Posted by Robbob533 View Post
    Agreed. I have been really looking forward to the N1 but if the Incredible is out before the N1 then I will get the Incredible. I have been having a lot of mixed feelings on this lately because of the N1 being the first gen of a phone. I really like the phone but, just like the Iphone and its first gen, i feel it may be full of bugs. I think I just may get the Incredible no matter what and wait for the Nx for when that will support LTE. That phone should be supper sweet if it will exist. Good luck everyone today! keep your ear to the rail
    Isn't the Incredible a 1st Gen too?

Quote Originally Posted by Robbob533 View Post
    Incredible will be first gen as well. Hee hee.

Sorry, don't like the batmobile armor plating the back of the Incredible has.

I'm thinking their actually building up hipe to drive people to the Incredible. If you will listen to everyone.....most of us a po'd that we don't have our N1. Maybe it's never coming and this is a slick way to push sales of the Incredible. Sounds like most of us are not about ready to move in that direction. The psychology of it all is amazing. We've been psyched out so many time over the last month, wouldn't you say? The N1 is not coming to VZW........it's the Incredible people!

Quote Originally Posted by Need_A_Nexus View Post
    I am on a family plan & everyone I know who is on Verizon has a family plan.

Perhaps, and this is just me guessing, the hold up is access to Verizon's
    system, complicated by the inclusion of family plan compatibility.

Also, what about early upgrades? I am one of the launch day Storm people.
    My new every two isn't until November. But I am eligible for an early upgrade.
    But, how would google.com/phone know that?

Allowing family plans, early upgrades, etc. could be causing problems. Would
    Google admit to having trouble writing code? It would be better for them to
    just let us wait in the dark. (It's not like we're not gonna wait for this phone.)
    I would be willing to bet that the only way you will get the N1 on a family plan would be to buy the phone unsubsidized.
    I originally went through the process to buy the N1 on Tmobile. The google/phone site checked my information on Tmobile's system to see what upgrade/price I was elligible for. In my case I was out of contract and already had a data plan. That originally qualified me for a price of $379. A few weeks later it was dropped to $279.
    I would assume that the system will be similar with Verizon.

Quote Originally Posted by matty678 View Post
    I would be willing to bet that the only way you will get the N1 on a family plan would be to buy the phone unsubsidized.
    You should be able to get the phone on a 2 year plan, and then upgrade the plan to a family plan later down the road.

I am not sure if that is true. I was on the phone with Tmobile a lot when I was first looking at the N1. They had absolutely no control over the plan that the N1 was paired with. I have been with Tmobile for a long time so I get unlimited minutes for $50. If you bought the Tmobile subsidized N1 you were forced to go to a 500 minute voice plan. The Tmobile reps said that if you signed up for the phone on google/phone the N1 HAD to be on that plan. They couldn't change it in their system.

Quote Originally Posted by willcraver View Post
    I'm thinking their actually building up hipe to drive people to the Incredible. If you will listen to everyone.....most of us a po'd that we don't have our N1. Maybe it's never coming and this is a slick way to push sales of the Incredible. Sounds like most of us are not about ready to move in that direction. The psychology of it all is amazing. We've been psyched out so many time over the last month, wouldn't you say? The N1 is not coming to VZW........it's the Incredible people!
    how dare you speak such blasphamy, go sit in the corner and think about what you have done! haha, just messin. wouldn't that be a trip though if the incredible was the n1, my mind hurts just thinking about that. but i highly doubt thats the case...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links