Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by jaeisber I did it guys...just bought the AT&T N1...couldnt wait any longer. Hopefully the VZW N1 will be out in the next ...

Page 328 of 400 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    I did it guys...just bought the AT&T N1...couldnt wait any longer. Hopefully the VZW N1 will be out in the next couple weeks and Ill sell my AT&T N1 and get the VZW N1. I needed the phone so I decided to just buy it.
    Congrats! My contract with Verizon will soon be up, and I may do the same thing .

Quote Originally Posted by jumbotron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    I did it guys...just bought the AT&T N1...couldnt wait any longer. Hopefully the VZW N1 will be out in the next couple weeks and Ill sell my AT&T N1 and get the VZW N1. I needed the phone so I decided to just buy it.

Let us know if AT&T cov ruins your experience or not...never thought it'd even be considered but looking into the alternative of N1+VZW.
    I cant say that it will ruin the N1 for me...I will always keep it in mind that it is AT&T. I think Im being optimistic that the network will be better than I expected, but I doubt it will be. However, this is only a temporary thing (assuming the VZW N1 actually gets released). I plan on selling this as soon as the VZW N1 is out. I just need a phone.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

How many people out there are using the Storm 1? Its what I'm currently using and cannot stand it anymore, It gets so annoying having to do battery pulls. First phone that drops (incredible or N1) i'm getting it. enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by JoKa View Post
    How many people out there are using the Storm 1? Its what I'm currently using and cannot stand it anymore, It gets so annoying having to do battery pulls. First phone that drops (incredible or N1) i'm getting it. enough is enough.
    I'm still using the original storm. or at least i was. it was so bad that two days ago i switched to my friends old dare. I had to pull the battery every half hour and the touch screen was so bad that 75% of the time I couldnt select anything on it. First time in 2 years that I haven't been able to surf the web in class. I'm getting whatever drops first, the N1 or the incredible

I know it's off topic, but, it hadn't been posted yet:

Verizon's HTC Incredible gets a user's manual -- Engadget

To make it N1 related, how are your feelings about the N1 changing with this tid bit of info?

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy0885 View Post

To make it N1 related, how are your feelings about the N1 changing with this tid bit of info?
    It looks like the incredible will drop first, so i'll have to sell the n1 case/screen protectors i bought and pick this up lol

not sure how I feel about Sense UI though.. I hate that freaking ugly clock for one thing... can it be rooted to get rid of it?

This translation is HILARIOUS !

I really hope the N1 just pops up in the following days but at the same time, I feel bad for the people who are just switching to the incredible because of a few MP and the fact that it "may" come out early. WHERES HAS THE N1 PRIDE GONE?!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesbux View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy0885 View Post

It looks like the incredible will drop first, so i'll have to sell the n1 case/screen protectors i bought and pick this up lol

not sure how I feel about Sense UI though.. I hate that freaking ugly clock for one thing... can it be rooted to get rid of it?
    yes. ---------->

If the N1 isn't out or we haven't heard anything solid by the time the incredible comes out, I will pick the incredible up and hopefully the N1 is available within 30 days so I can return the incredible for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links