Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; After seeing the specs, I think the Incredible is a better phone....

Page 329 of 400 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

After seeing the specs, I think the Incredible is a better phone.

Quote Originally Posted by JoKa View Post
    How many people out there are using the Storm 1? Its what I'm currently using and cannot stand it anymore, It gets so annoying having to do battery pulls. First phone that drops (incredible or N1) i'm getting it. enough is enough.
    I'm with you on this. I have suffered with a Storm 1 since last February. So tired of just a couple apps using up all available resources and thus requiring a battery pull. Seems every time I really need to use something on the phone I get the lovely hour glass followed by prolonged cursing.

I really want the N1 but will have to see what the Incredible has to offer. I know hardware-wise the Incred is about the same as the N1. What about software/os? I know the Incred has sense but are there any apps or features that are specific to either device?

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    After seeing the specs, I think the Incredible is a better phone.
    The INC isn't as sexy and it doesn't have the noise canceling the N1 has, but every other aspect is just as good if not better. And hopefully all of the issues/bugs with the N1 have been fixed with the INC (like the screen sensitivity, cap buttons, discoloration, paint chippings...).

Not as sexy is true, but even Engadget said the noise cancel deal is worthless. If I had the option to buy both, I would pick the Incredible. The 8mp camera and the 8gb of INTERNAL memory is a huge plus for me. And I really like Sense with 2.1. Win win.

we can all continue this thread here:

http://www.incredibleforum.net/forum/verizon-discussion (hahaha) :D

hate sense but agree on the 8mp cam and 8 gig mem. ahhhh.. google. you really did it.

Not as sexy is true, but even Engadget said the noise cancel deal is worthless. If I had the option to buy both, I would pick the Incredible. The 8mp camera and the 8gb of INTERNAL memory is a huge plus for me. And I really like Sense with 2.1. Win win.
    I don't know, maybe I'm just not looking properly. But the specs I'm looking at (Verizon HTC Incredible manual leaks out; looks like the HTC Desire | Android Central) don't list the fabled "8gb of INTERNAL memory"... Looks like the rumored specs don't match up with what's being reported. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    I don't know, maybe I'm just not looking properly. But the specs I'm looking at (Verizon HTC Incredible manual leaks out; looks like the HTC Desire | Android Central) don't list the fabled "8gb of INTERNAL memory"... Looks like the rumored specs don't match up with what's being reported. Am I missing something?
    Same here...may be missing it, but I dont see the 8GB internal memory.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

The poster who leaked the PDF confirmed that it has the 8gb internal. I trust him :rofl3:

The poster who leaked the PDF confirmed that it has the 8gb internal. I trust him :rofl3:
    Have you looked through the user guide? I just browsed it, and I am still seeing no mention of it. Under memory, all that is listed is

ROM: 512 MB
    RAM: 576 MB

I mean, he was able to produce what is clearly the real user guide, so obviously the guy has inside information. But why would something as significant as 8GB of internal memory be left out of the user guide? Makes no sense, and certainly makes me skeptical.

nexus one and incredible just come out already!!! what's the deal? also iphone os 4.0 looks exactly the same. windows mobile 7 looks so boring and annoying. i LOVE android. i want the nexus one or a even better android device. i'd rather not have sense but if a phone came out with superior specs i'd get it. i am waiting on the nexus one on verizon or something like the galaxy s. the super amoled and gpu and 4 inch screen is amazing along with it only being 9mm thick. i really appreciate android more now.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links