Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hey Jaeisber, You seem pretty knowledgable about these phones and I appreciate your response, Are you going to get the Nexus One still? knowing that ...

Page 33 of 400 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Hey Jaeisber, You seem pretty knowledgable about these phones and I appreciate your response, Are you going to get the Nexus One still? knowing that the Incredible will be out shortly there after?

Yeah, I will be. As soon as the N1 comes out for VZW, Im buying it.

Im just not a fan of the Sense UI or the overall looks of the Incredible. Its still a powerful phone, just not my cup of tea.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomstk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    There's too many I talked to this I talked to that and I know a guy. I feel like nobody's really going to know until Google has some announcement. March 23rd will be the all knowing date

I know a guy... that knows this other guy, that works at Google, and this guy knows a guy that is working on the Nexus one.... and he said... it will be out soon.
    lol! Nice train of he said she said!

Waiting for VZW Nexus One

I feel real bad for most of you guys who are *****ing about waiting so long for N1 to drop. Listen, and Listen Up good, you might not qualify for the Nexus One, and what re you going to do when you complete the google order form and get this response "Unfortunately you re not qualified for Upgrade at this time, the link below shows are different price structure" LOL

And you know very well that you re qualified, good credit and all, Yes, google will run your credit.
    Be prepared to shell out the $528, then you wont have any problems.

Do you know that if you add, say $8,500 to $528 you have a nice used 2002 model Mercedes? LOL not kidding go to Queens BLVD NY

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    I feel real bad for most of you guys who are *****ing about waiting so long for N1 to drop. Listen, and Listen Up good, you might not qualify for the Nexus One, and what re you going to do when you complete the google order form and get this response "Unfortunately you re not qualified for Upgrade at this time, the link below shows are different price structure" LOL

And you know very well that you re qualified, good credit and all, Yes, google will run your credit.

Do you know that if you add, say $8,500 to $528 you have a nice used 2002 model Mercedes? LOL not kidding go to Queens BLVD NY
    Is it common to get turned down?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

It happened to me, and I know three other guys. The process is so annoying its not funny. The best thing will be to call VZW wireless and ensure that your account is up and up. I'm not sure anyone will want to try the order more than ones because google will run your credit each time you fill the forms

Hmm...but if you go through VZW directly, you wouldnt be able to get the new contract price, would you?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I'm currently with VZW and waiting for the VZW N1, I tried ordering N1 at Tmobile through my wife's account and patiently waiting for her to call those TMO fools and find out what the problems are. I dont know how its going to work with VZW, we have to wait until 23rd I guess.

To the best of my knowledge, the only business you will have with Verizon will be to contact them when you receive your Nexus One from Google for activation. Verizon will not have the phone in their stores for sale, we all wish they do, but not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post

I don't think people who have paid attention to the N1 process/pricing are going to be surprised by anything in the Verizon release.

Quote Originally Posted by rgrmatt69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid 6.7 View Post
    Aight...I know a lot of you guys have already done this. I talked to a VZW rep today that actually is looking forward to the N1 release on their network. She straight up told me April looks like the time of the release mainly b/c the phone isn't in their system yet.

When a new phone is planned to be released on their network it is put into their phone inventory 2 weeks before the release (that's standard procedure). ANY PHONE that is used on the network is in this database.

I then asked her "Is the phone going to be in VZW stores for customers to try out?"

She replied, "I'm really not sure b/c Google is trying something new here by selling it directly, but it would be nice."

She then went on to say, "Look for it in early to mid April."

I hope this clears the air a bit.
    not true..it is in the vzw system. she might just have not been looking in the right spot, all my vzw employee friends, few whom are managers, have already seen it in the system but could not say the exact date it will be out
    ^^^Listen to this guy. Lower-level employees have no idea what's going on. N1 is already in inventory database.
    U guys may be right. I'm only going by my resources. So I take it there is no training in the works yet for the N1 release. Keep us up to date on what you find out from your VZW friends flyingguy.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links