Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by vizzle07 Originally Posted by Dream Originally Posted by vizzle07 I don't know, maybe I'm just not looking properly. But the specs I'm ...

Page 330 of 400 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post

I don't know, maybe I'm just not looking properly. But the specs I'm looking at (Verizon HTC Incredible manual leaks out; looks like the HTC Desire | Android Central) don't list the fabled "8gb of INTERNAL memory"... Looks like the rumored specs don't match up with what's being reported. Am I missing something?
    The poster who leaked the PDF confirmed that it has the 8gb internal. I trust him :rofl3:
    Have you looked through the user guide? I just browsed it, and I am still seeing no mention of it. Under memory, all that is listed is

ROM: 512 MB
    RAM: 576 MB

I mean, he was able to produce what is clearly the real user guide, so obviously the guy has inside information. But why would something as significant as 8GB of internal memory be left out of the user guide? Makes no sense, and certainly makes me skeptical.
    Dont hurt yourself over this now, I guess we all have to wait until the end of the month to find out for certain

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm7b6dCHwRs]YouTube - New Launcher2 mod by Kmobs for the Nexus One[/ame]

another reason why android is the best.

in the video for a quick second the home screen is in landscape mode? was it a glitch or can it really do that if you root it!

The poster who leaked the PDF confirmed that it has the 8gb internal. I trust him :rofl3:
    Have you looked through the user guide? I just browsed it, and I am still seeing no mention of it. Under memory, all that is listed is

ROM: 512 MB
    RAM: 576 MB

I mean, he was able to produce what is clearly the real user guide, so obviously the guy has inside information. But why would something as significant as 8GB of internal memory be left out of the user guide? Makes no sense, and certainly makes me skeptical.
    Dont hurt yourself over this now, I guess we all have to wait until the end of the month to find out for certain
    Yeah, that's true.

Honestly though, I still don't like the Incredible. The images in this user guide pretty much confirm that it has that god-awful molded back piece. I know a lot of you don't care about aesthetics, and some of you actually like the looks of the Incredible. But if I'm going to throw down major cash for a phone, I want one that I think looks good.

Nexus One or bust for me. Even if I have to wait a while longer.

Okay the apple thing is out of the way and now Google and Veriz.....NONE can get on with their response and market the crap out of this. Funny that there was no mention of VZW at the aPPLE event.

Please,,,,,Please,,,,,,Please with cherry on top give me this phone.

i think the wait will be worth it if you can get the subsidized price on a family plan. i think/hope verizon fixes these problems. Nexus One Users Are Getting Fed Up With Issues | Android Phone Fans

Just do what I did and buy the AT&T version, ha. Problem solved.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

i would but i'm on a family plan and are contracts are all up different times and would cost 375$ times 5 people. also i get amazing vzw coverage were i am and my dad gets a huge vzw discount from were he works. something like 20% off everything. also i don't want to pay 530$ unless the phones spectacular or just came out. the nexus one is amazing but i want it subsidized as i am eligible for an upgrade.

samsung should make the next nexus one. it would have a super amoled screen and that hummingbird chip for outrageous gpu. it would also be so thin b/c of the super amoled screen.

"13) manufacturer says phone cannot go in pocket"

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Just do what I did and buy the AT&T version, ha. Problem solved.
    Ya you could do that, then when you go to sell it on eBay when the VZW N1 comes, you will lose $$$$. Retail is $530.00, im willing to bet you lose close to or more than $100 between depreciation and eBay/Paypal fee's. The SMARTER move would have been to buy a phone already on VZW and return it when the N1 comes only paying $35 restocking fee. To each there own I guess.....

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links