Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; i have decided to get the incredible. at least for now. the only way i'll pick up the n1 is if its offered at 200. ...

Page 332 of 400 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

i have decided to get the incredible. at least for now. the only way i'll pick up the n1 is if its offered at 200. i am not spending an extra 300 just for looks, i just won't. seriously, how often do you stare at the back of your phone? plus i can only imagine there will be extended battery options with new back covers, or even just a new back cover for the stock battery, haha.

now that the incredible is confirmed to hit bestbuy on the 29th, it may very well hit vzw sooner. i am looking forward to playing with android, and truly hope the n1's pricing options surprise me, but i doubt they will

I dont buy it...ROM is different than the manual, resolution is listed as being able to go up to 3264x1952, and it says its able to sync with exchange...
    Bought the AT&T N1.

doesn't matter either way, i'm getting the nexus one or the samsung galaxy if it comes to vzw which i don't think it is.

wow, ok, so now 8gb internal mem, and wifi draft n...the scale has tipped toward incredible.

oh and why is there an odd number of ram, did i read 576mb or something like that? didn't think that was possible...256-512-1024 etc, not 576

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    I dont buy it...ROM is different than the manual, resolution is listed as being able to go up to 3264x1952, and it says its able to sync with exchange...
    well the ram changed to 512, which makes more sense. that resolution is for the 8mp camera which makes sense. but the exchange thing doesn't. still does seem fishy though, why are we getting two different spec sheets?

Would that have anything to do with the 8mp camera?

Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
    well the ram changed to 512, which makes more sense. that resolution is for the 8mp camera which makes sense. but the exchange thing doesn't. still does seem fishy though, why are we getting two different spec sheets?
    Good call on the resolution. Didnt even think about that.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

you should have waited a few more days to get the nexus one since vzw is probably making an announcement about the incredible on the 25th and a release on the 29th. they might release the nexus one the same time, you never know. also keep in mind that if you ship it back on the 14th day it will be too late since you have to consider shipping. you might as well stick with the att version if you get good service were you live.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    you should have waited a few more days to get the nexus one since vzw is probably making an announcement about the incredible on the 25th and a release on the 29th. they might release the nexus one the same time, you never know. also keep in mind that if you ship it back on the 14th day it will be too late since you have to consider shipping. you might as well stick with the att version if you get good service were you live.
    Yeah I considered waiting with all of the Incredible stuff going on at the end of the month, but that really means nothing for the N1 and it also doesnt mean that the Incredible will be released then either.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links