Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang Originally Posted by jaeisber Originally Posted by vizzle07 Think I might just have to do that... This thread has strayed ridiculously ...

Page 335 of 400 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post

Think I might just have to do that... This thread has strayed ridiculously far off topic to the point where now we're discussing... what? the iPhone OS? No thanks.
    Honestly though, what more is there to talk about. We've covered about every facet of the VZW N1.
    Hasn't really been much of that anyway.....just saying lol.

Face it.....your not gonna get much info on the VZW Nexus One. Hell, Sprint might get it before VZW now...
    Two things:

First, Miami should be back tomorrow or the day after with fresh new info (hopefully some of it about the N1)

Second, if Sprint gets it, they're on a CDMA network. Does it seem so impossible that someone might figure out how to unlock it for the Verizon network? Hell, does it seem so impossible that you could convince a Verizon sales rep to activate a Sprint N1 for you? They never know anything, maybe we could use that in our favor for once.

That said, I'm getting the Incredible. I'm willing to bet that if you slap a case on it, the ugly form factor magically goes away. Now that I've heard that the dual microphones on the N1 are worthless, and that I can disable Sense UI, my mind is pretty much made up.

Still rooting for you guys though.

Btw.....to all the posts that iPhone OS 4 is difficult. I don't see whats so difficult about it.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9zDv8BivYw]YouTube - iPhone OS 4 multitask[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by iamtotus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post

Honestly though, what more is there to talk about. We've covered about every facet of the VZW N1.
    Hasn't really been much of that anyway.....just saying lol.

Face it.....your not gonna get much info on the VZW Nexus One. Hell, Sprint might get it before VZW now...
    Two things:

First, Miami should be back tomorrow or the day after with fresh new info (hopefully some of it about the N1)

Second, if Sprint gets it, they're on a CDMA network. Does it seem so impossible that someone might figure out how to unlock it for the Verizon network? Hell, does it seem so impossible that you could convince a Verizon sales rep to activate a Sprint N1 for you? They never know anything, maybe we could use that in our favor for once.

That said, I'm getting the Incredible. I'm willing to bet that if you slap a case on it, the ugly form factor magically goes away. Now that I've heard that the dual microphones on the N1 are worthless, and that I can disable Sense UI, my mind is pretty much made up.

Still rooting for you guys though.
    lol........im not getting the VZW Nexus One. And yea, getting a VZW rep to activate a Sprint N1 would be all luck. From what i understand, each phone has a different ESN number or w/e and VZW/Sprint are a lot more strict on that. Atleast, nothing compared to unlocking a phone and using it on GSM.

If i were you, i would get the Incredible too, i was going to originally get the HTC Incredible but then i might have to get AT&T instead since i get discounts etc... so i might just get an AT&T N1.

I kinda feel sorry for vzw customers

Peace out ya'll.

wgt
    it seems that anyone who knows anything is not talking and those that are talking don't know anything - like many of you I have had high hopes of landing a N1 by now. I continue to read all of the threads - get my hopes up, have them dashed away again. I guess I'm to the point that I will not believe it until I get my e-mail from google announcing the N1 on verizon. Unless either company make an official press release - it seems that we will all hang on every new piece of info posted here. I guess it gives me something to do while I wait. I know it seems pointless, but many of you seem to follow like me.

My AT&T N1 is being delivered tomorrow!! My temporary fix.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by wgt View Post
    it seems that anyone who knows anything is not talking and those that are talking don't know anything - like many of you I have had high hopes of landing a N1 by now. I continue to read all of the threads - get my hopes up, have them dashed away again. I guess I'm to the point that I will not believe it until I get my e-mail from google announcing the N1 on verizon. Unless either company make an official press release - it seems that we will all hang on every new piece of info posted here. I guess it gives me something to do while I wait. I know it seems pointless, but many of you seem to follow like me.
    I completely agree. I would say that more than half of the reason I'm going with the Incredible is being fed up with the misinformation surrounding the N1. At least with the Incredible I can be reasonably sure that it's coming out on the 29th.

My AT&T N1 is being delivered tomorrow!! My temporary fix.
    Do you get a lot better coverage with Verizon or something?? Otherwise.........i'd just stay with that AT&T

I live in NY so i have no problems with any of the four carriers.

BTW, AT&T has the fastest 3G data.....it's been tested by engadget and after their major overhaul on their network recently, they do have the fastest 3G data speeds.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links