Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; First off the "8gig of internal memory" is the memory card. It could come with 1gig and it doesn't matter you can upgrade them currently ...

Page 336 of 400 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

  1. #3351
    Senior Member dimmakherbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    475
    First off the "8gig of internal memory" is the memory card. It could come with 1gig and it doesn't matter you can upgrade them currently up to 32gigs if you want. They are also INCREDIBLY cheap.

    You don't have to root to get home screen in landscape mode. I use HelixLauncher and not only do you have landscape mode for homescreen you can have landscape for LIVE wallpaper!
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

  2. #3352
    Junior Member theflash0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11
    I for one am sick and tired of the endless stream of non-information. I find it perfectly ironic that these fake news sites are exploiting the lack of official information from Google in order to boost their traffic/advertising revenue.

    I'm not interested in the Incredible. I guess I'll just be a sucker and keep waiting for the VZW N1...

  3. #3353
    Senior Member jaeisber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    My AT&T N1 is being delivered tomorrow!! My temporary fix.
    Do you get a lot better coverage with Verizon or something?? Otherwise.........i'd just stay with that AT&T

    I live in NY so i have no problems with any of the four carriers.

    BTW, AT&T has the fastest 3G data.....it's been tested by engadget and after their major overhaul on their network recently, they do have the fastest 3G data speeds.
    The service is pretty shoddy in Chicago...so Id prefer VZW...but we will see. Maybe I will change my mind and find that I like AT&T better.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

  4. #3354
    Senior Member pewpewbangbang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    First off the "8gig of internal memory" is the memory card. It could come with 1gig and it doesn't matter you can upgrade them currently up to 32gigs if you want. They are also INCREDIBLY cheap.

    You don't have to root to get home screen in landscape mode. I use HelixLauncher and not only do you have landscape mode for homescreen you can have landscape for LIVE wallpaper!
    Actually no............the 8gb of internal memory is FLASH MEMORY OR MOVINAND......it is not a microsd card, it is built in. Basically you can add an 8gb microsd card and get 16gb of memory.......add a 16gb microsd and you get 24gb.

  5. #3355
    Senior Member pewpewbangbang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    My AT&T N1 is being delivered tomorrow!! My temporary fix.
    Do you get a lot better coverage with Verizon or something?? Otherwise.........i'd just stay with that AT&T

    I live in NY so i have no problems with any of the four carriers.

    BTW, AT&T has the fastest 3G data.....it's been tested by engadget and after their major overhaul on their network recently, they do have the fastest 3G data speeds.
    The service is pretty shoddy in Chicago...so Id prefer VZW...but we will see. Maybe I will change my mind and find that I like AT&T better.
    Okay, yea i guess if the coverage ain't so good you should switch. You should just use that coverage viewer just incase VZW has some pretty bad coverage also. Just to make sure.

  6. #3356
    Senior Member jaeisber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Do you get a lot better coverage with Verizon or something?? Otherwise.........i'd just stay with that AT&T

    I live in NY so i have no problems with any of the four carriers.

    BTW, AT&T has the fastest 3G data.....it's been tested by engadget and after their major overhaul on their network recently, they do have the fastest 3G data speeds.
    The service is pretty shoddy in Chicago...so Id prefer VZW...but we will see. Maybe I will change my mind and find that I like AT&T better.
    Okay, yea i guess if the coverage ain't so good you should switch. You should just use that coverage viewer just incase VZW has some pretty bad coverage also. Just to make sure.
    Ive got VZW on my work cell, works fine. I can browse the web on my BB faster than my buddy with an iPhone.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

  7. #3357
    Member MariposaNegra17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by theflash0000 View Post
    I for one am sick and tired of the endless stream of non-information. I find it perfectly ironic that these fake news sites are exploiting the lack of official information from Google in order to boost their traffic/advertising revenue.

    I'm not interested in the Incredible. I guess I'll just be a sucker and keep waiting for the VZW N1...
    I'm waiting too...>.<

  8. #3358
    Senior Member kentoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    159
    Jaeisber let us know how you like your N1 when u get it tomorrow. I'm excited to know!

  9. #3359
    Senior Member jaeisber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    Jaeisber let us know how you like your N1 when u get it tomorrow. I'm excited to know!
    Will do, for sure. I was worried I wasnt going to get it tomorrow...the shipping confirmation didnt come until about an hour ago. I plan on getting my AT&T SIM tomorrow and as soon as I get home, get the phone (along with my car and desktop dock) and set it up to use as my GPS for my drive home tomorrow night. CANNOT WAIT!
    Bought the AT&T N1.

  10. #3360
    Senior Member kentoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    Jaeisber let us know how you like your N1 when u get it tomorrow. I'm excited to know!
    Will do, for sure. I was worried I wasnt going to get it tomorrow...the shipping confirmation didnt come until about an hour ago. I plan on getting my AT&T SIM tomorrow and as soon as I get home, get the phone (along with my car and desktop dock) and set it up to use as my GPS for my drive home tomorrow night. CANNOT WAIT!
    Dude, I'm pumped for you hah. Hopefully it'll be all good info from you. Gives me the reassurance to keep on waiting for the VZW N1

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. .m4a will not play
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:06 AM
  2. Who out there also has the original G1?
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. NO Money Down for the Samsung Epic
    By Epic Forums User in forum Samsung Epic 4G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:11 AM

Search tags for this page

content

,

fcc ld: nm8pb31200

,

forum verizon nexus one

,

nm8pb31200

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum