Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Im thinking of switching to ATT or Verizon from U.S. cellular. I called Verizon today to try and find out a date for the N1. ...

Page 34 of 400 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Im thinking of switching to ATT or Verizon from U.S. cellular. I called Verizon today to try and find out a date for the N1. Obviously they would not give me a release date but after I stated that I guess I'd just go to ATT the sales assoc. i was speaking to transfered me to a manager. He told me to wait until next week before making a decision. He didn't give me any date and I don't have any inside connections but I took it that the phone would be released sometime next week to vz and Monday is the 23rd so guess we'll have to wait till then.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino350 View Post
    Im thinking of switching to ATT or Verizon from U.S. cellular. I called Verizon today to try and find out a date for the N1. Obviously they would not give me a release date but after I stated that I guess I'd just go to ATT the sales assoc. i was speaking to transfered me to a manager. He told me to wait until next week before making a decision. He didn't give me any date and I don't have any inside connections but I took it that the phone would be released sometime next week to vz and Monday is the 23rd so guess we'll have to wait till then.
    Actually, Monday is the 22nd.

Between the wait of the N1 and the new Stimulus Map pack for MW2 I am going INSANE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomstk View Post
    Between the wait of the N1 and the new Stimulus Map pack for MW2 I am going INSANE!!!
    A stima pack map what now? Explain yo self!

He means a map pack for Modern Warfare: Call of Duty 2- its a computer game.
    And on a side note, Bad Company 2 is already out and I personally would rather play something totally new first before I revisit MW2.

Quote Originally Posted by khaos View Post
    He means a map pack for Modern Warfare: Call of Duty 2- its a computer game.
    And on a side note, Bad Company 2 is already out and I personally would rather play something totally new first before I revisit MW2.
    I just picked that one up this week. It's cool .. but its totally different game play than MW2.

4 days.....
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Waits there is a new MW2 map pack? This is bigger news than the N1 being on every carrier and the Droids 2.1 being held back again.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    4 days.....
    Fingers crossed!

Press Releases

Verizon Wireless And Skype To Unveil Skype Mobile At CTIA WIRELESS 2010 In Las Vegas

Verizon Wireless Updates 4G LTE Build-Out, Opps For Developers, And Media Q&A At CTIA WIRELESS 2010 In Las Vegas

So far two press releases regarding CTIA 2010 have been issued by VZW... I'm keeping an eye out for more hints, but neither of these seem like they'd be the appropriate time to announce the release of a new phone...

Does anyone know how this CTIA show works?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links