Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by MrGoodCat Originally Posted by matty678 ....so why do you guys think it's today? when the rumor mill spun last week there was ...

Page 340 of 400 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by matty678 View Post
    ....so why do you guys think it's today?
    when the rumor mill spun last week there was an article saying that it would be out by the end of next week...which is now this week, and supposedly it was from a source "who has never been wrong". it even got posted on engadget as i recall. to early for me to find the link for you, but it should be in this thread somewhere and on engadget
    oh yeah ok, I remember that. I was thinking that someone said that the rumor came out two weeks before last friday so it was talking about last friday. either way, here we are again. best of luck to all.
    Maybe Miami will get on and tell us something if/when it doesn't happen.

Not to be a pessimist, but I cannot see them releasing a phone on a friday. Priority Overnight shipping does not ship on Saturdays (unless and extra fee is paid), so that would be none of our N1's would come until Monday/Tuesday. I cant see Google/Verizon releasing a phone on a Friday that wouldnt arrive until next week.

Just a thought.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Not to be a pessimist, but I cannot see them releasing a phone on a friday. Priority Overnight shipping does not ship on Saturdays (unless and extra fee is paid), so that would be none of our N1's would come until Monday/Tuesday. I cant see Google/Verizon releasing a phone on a Friday that wouldnt arrive until next week.

Just a thought.

I agree, would make more sense for a Monday or Tuesday release, But being optimistic is getting me through another day with this lousy Storm 1.

Hey Jaeisber, are you getting your N1 today?

Yep...in Chicago right now in transit. I really hope it doesnt come until closer to 3, because if it comes any earlier, I am going to go crazy at work wanting to get home...
    Bought the AT&T N1.

why couldn't the nexus release have been more like the incredible.

-specs and inventory images are leaked, a date is set, and BOOM, you get the phone.

annoying.

Well, I know what you all are gonna say about reps and such... but at Best Buy yesterday, I just casually went up to the lady and asked her about a Droid (just because)... she told me not to get it... wait until the N1 comes out in May. I didn't mention the N1 at all... she just told me, if I'm patient enough to wait until May, "A phone called the Nexus one will be available"... I was like... "hmmm, okay, well, what's special about it?" Then she was like... "just trust me... it's a really nice phone that Google brands as their phone." So I said... ok thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rhuth View Post

-specs and inventory images are leaked, a date is set, and BOOM, you get the phone.

annoying.
    Because, the N1 is already out... with specs and stuff... just on a different carrier. Plus, it will be sold at Verizon stores, unlike the N1... The specs are out.. just go to google.com/phone... just not on Big Red yet

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post

Just a thought.
    my touch pro 2 for verizon came out on a friday. there were a lot of sad people that were going crazy over the weekend, especially since it was online only, i think a few managed to get it saturday, but most who ordered later in the day were stuck waiting till monday, but what a glorious monday it was

Quote Originally Posted by rustafarii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rhuth View Post

annoying.
    Because, the N1 is already out... with specs and stuff... just on a different carrier. Plus, it will be sold at Verizon stores, unlike the N1... The specs are out.. just go to google.com/phone... just not on Big Red yet
    right- i guess I'm more annoyed with the fact that it has been out for so long on different carriers, and all vz customers get is " well, sometime this spring"
    DURRRRR.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links