Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by rhuth Originally Posted by rustafarii Originally Posted by rhuth why couldn't the nexus release have been more like the incredible. -specs and ...

Page 341 of 400 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351391 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by rhuth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rustafarii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rhuth View Post
    why couldn't the nexus release have been more like the incredible.

-specs and inventory images are leaked, a date is set, and BOOM, you get the phone.

annoying.
    Because, the N1 is already out... with specs and stuff... just on a different carrier. Plus, it will be sold at Verizon stores, unlike the N1... The specs are out.. just go to google.com/phone... just not on Big Red yet
    right- i guess I'm more annoyed with the fact that it has been out for so long on different carriers, and all vz customers get is " well, sometime this spring"
    DURRRRR.
    I know... I'm frustrated myself... I just hit the gym harder and longer to be honest... it keeps my mind off of the crap phone I have and the N1.... it helps makes time fly by faster...

At this point I am pulling for the N1 on Sprint. I am sick of the marketing and speculation from Verizon (Veriz....NONE). Just tell us already.

My contract is up and I am a free man. If the N1 lands with sprint within a couple of weeks I will be a new sprint customer. Again VERIZ....NONE gives us NUTTIN I guess none is in their name.

I have my desktop dock, screen protector and case for the N1. Not sure about the car mount.

Its not Verizon...Google is the one making the announcements.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Its not Verizon...Google is the one making the announcements.
    This should just be in big letters when entering the site. I don't know how many times we need to repeat this lol

More carriers are getting added on for the N1

Google updates Nexus One for Wind Mobile compatability | Android Central

as many times as it takes for people to understand it. Verizon may have something to do with the delay, but Google is the one making the announcements.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

did you get your phone yet?

Verizon teasing a Microsoft Pink announcement for Monday? -- Engadget

See what engaget has to say about the Verizon Code 6, 3-2-1 flier.

So Phandroid has scored some internal Verizon rah-rah type material teasing a device announcement on Monday, and they're thinking it's the upcoming HTC Incredible -- but we're not so sure. This lines up all too well with Microsoft's mysterious event in San Francisco, an event that we've heard repeatedly from a multitude of respected sources (Paul Thurrott and Ina Fried, to name a couple) would be for Microsoft's long-rumored Pink handsets, likely for launch on Verizon. Couple that with Verizon's verbiage here -- "it's new, it's unique, living exclusively on... Verizon Wireless" -- and we kinda think that a device as similar to phones already in the marketplace as the Incredible is doesn't warrant the hype. Fortunately, we'll have this all sorted out in less than 72 hours' time.

Verizon's doing something on Monday ... Incredible? Or just Pink? | Android Central

EDIT: just noticed your link and mine share the same info but from two different sources.

About image in above 2 links:

From twitter:

slundberg01
    @androidcentral that's why if you look at that flyer it was a football thrown through the paper. 13 minutes ago

androidcentral
    RT @slundberg01: the journey on Monday for Verizon is NFL mobile. It releases Monday. There will be new phones but that's not Monday.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links