Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; he's too busy playing with it to post lmao Well........my only option is the iPhone 3GS now. At least i can do multitasking, get widgets, ...

Page 344 of 400 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

he's too busy playing with it to post lmao

Well........my only option is the iPhone 3GS now. At least i can do multitasking, get widgets, and have an awesome theme muahahahahaha

Never knew i could do that stuff on the iPhone but i just found out today i can do it on the 3GS wooot.......i won't be completely destroyed by not getting android.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Got my nexus one!!!! Posting from it right now and loving it!
    Very nice J. I just got my at&t one this week. I should have just gotten it a while ago. The GPS is very nice, especially on a 6 hour drive. And to think, I could still be waiting on VZW had I not pulled the trigger

chirp.........chirp chirp....................chirp.................... ...chirp.......................................... .................................................. ..chirp

If and when I get this phone, I have a feeling I am ordering every accessory google offers for it on top of a screen and a case. This IS NOT going to be cheap lol...

I'm guessing google doesn't offer an extended warranty plan on this phone do they?

Quote Originally Posted by clokwork View Post
    If and when I get this phone, I have a feeling I am ordering every accessory google offers for it on top of a screen and a case. This IS NOT going to be cheap lol...

I'm guessing google doesn't offer an extended warranty plan on this phone do they?
    Not many accessories though it will be pricey. There's only like 3 accessories as of right now from google right?? will still run you like a hundred for all 3.

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post

Not many accessories though it will be pricey. There's only like 3 accessories as of right now from google right?? will still run you like a hundred for all 3.
    My fiance got me the Google dock for my birthday a couple of weeks ago, looks nice and sleek. I want the car dock, not sure if I'll get it. I probably wont get the spare battery tho. Cyanogenmod has all sorts of battery saving stuff.

I would be too afraid of rooting the Nexus One. Only because it shows in the bootloader that you unlocked it and then if something goes wrong with the Nexus One (which seems very likely) your screwed.........thats the only reason why i wouldn't root the Nexus One. At least not until im certain nothing is wrong with it, like a month of usage??

Ehhh oh well........i'll wait to see what comes out, Samsung Galaxy S is looking like a winner.

havent been here in a while I see your still waiting... just give it up and show google that they need to keep their customers informed. the way they are acting needs to be punished so they dont do it again with the nexus 2. my 2 cents

got the droid and getting the incredible when it comes out

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post

Yeah. The fact there are only a few is cool. I want both docks, but the spare battery likely won't make it to my order list.

I have the rumor that the Verizon Nexus One will be slightly different somehow which has me holding out from getting the Incredible.

No matter which one comes out first, I am going to wait about two weeks after launch of each to order just to make sure some of the problems have been fixed. *hopes*

Quote Originally Posted by jonagpa View Post
    havent been here in a while I see your still waiting... just give it up and show google that they need to keep their customers informed. the way they are acting needs to be punished so they dont do it again with the nexus 2. my 2 cents

got the droid and getting the incredible when it comes out
    Not that many of us are waiting.......well maybe some are but im not. Yea, that was my original plan for VZW, to get the DROID and go to the Incredible within 30 days. But now im going to AT&T since i can save a lot of money.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links