Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by clokwork Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang Originally Posted by clokwork If and when I get this phone, I have a feeling I am ...

Page 345 of 400 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by clokwork View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    If and when I get this phone, I have a feeling I am ordering every accessory google offers for it on top of a screen and a case. This IS NOT going to be cheap lol...

I'm guessing google doesn't offer an extended warranty plan on this phone do they?
    Not many accessories though it will be pricey. There's only like 3 accessories as of right now from google right?? will still run you like a hundred for all 3.
    Yeah. The fact there are only a few is cool. I want both docks, but the spare battery likely won't make it to my order list.

I have the rumor that the Verizon Nexus One will be slightly different somehow which has me holding out from getting the Incredible.

No matter which one comes out first, I am going to wait about two weeks after launch of each to order just to make sure some of the problems have been fixed. *hopes*
    I don't think the "special" is going to be all that special. They can't really change anything hardware-wise without making a new FCC filing and people would see that and leak it. It's probably really minor or a software thing. That or the rumored, VZW Nexus One's will be serviced in-store.

From March 23rd to Now

It's amazing and sad how this thread has change since March 23rd ...

Quote Originally Posted by tdynasty View Post
    It's amazing and sad how this thread has change since March 23rd ...
    Totally man. It's amazing what march 23rd did to all of us in the first place...

I'm begining to think that maybe Ishould be keeping an eye on the incredible too. If it turns out to be what all the hype (which rarely pans out) says it is. I may have a tough decision to make. Or it may just come down to which one hits VZW first.

Not many accessories though it will be pricey. There's only like 3 accessories as of right now from google right?? will still run you like a hundred for all 3.
    Yeah. The fact there are only a few is cool. I want both docks, but the spare battery likely won't make it to my order list.

I have the rumor that the Verizon Nexus One will be slightly different somehow which has me holding out from getting the Incredible.

No matter which one comes out first, I am going to wait about two weeks after launch of each to order just to make sure some of the problems have been fixed. *hopes*
    I don't think the "special" is going to be all that special. They can't really change anything hardware-wise without making a new FCC filing and people would see that and leak it. It's probably really minor or a software thing. That or the rumored, VZW Nexus One's will be serviced in-store.

The special surprise is definitely going to be N1 will be in-store. People can say what they want, and Google can let us believe that they care more about android than device, thats false, this is a game of number and there is a huge difference between $175 manufacturing cost of NI and sales price of $500. Google want to cut deep into apple's market share and Apple and apple fanboys are on a warpath finding 100 fault in N1 they can't find in other HTC devices. I'm expecting VZW N1 in-store

Quote Originally Posted by rhino350 View Post
    I'm begining to think that maybe Ishould be keeping an eye on the incredible too. If it turns out to be what all the hype (which rarely pans out) says it is. I may have a tough decision to make. Or it may just come down to which one hits VZW first.
    Incredible is seems like a great device spec wise, but the back of that thing, was it hammered together by the myth-busters?

There may be a long list of 'issues', but that is a compiled list on what people have reported. Most people have maybe 1 or a few of these issues and not ALL of them.
    Personally I have pretty much NONE of them. The speaker on the phone could be called crappy? I don't really use it and could care less. It ISN'T a problem of loudness, but of quality, the ringer is plenty loud.

All of these problems are being overly hyped in the media, because its the 'new' device. Despite its release it really did kill the iPhone, you can't write about stuff like that cause apple fanboys will trash your site, its easier to write about faults of other phones.

This is HANDS DOWN the BEST phone I have ever owned, and is the best phone out there and I am BEYOND happy with it, any issue it may have is probably being addressed and is minor (to me).

HTC makes great phones and their customer service is top notch, you will be happy.
    I don't know whats up with the release, but the announcement of the Incredible sure does make you wonder what 'strategy' can be put to use with a late April release of a VERY similar device?
    Im curious to see how this pans out. I notice Verizon's commercials have turned from the DROID specifically to more about the App Market, anticipating the release of more Android devices.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino350 View Post
    Incredible is seems like a great device spec wise, but the back of that thing, was it hammered together by the myth-busters?
    No kiddin. WTF is up with that?

Just from what I've read, The Incredible is an almost clone to the N1. So here's my theory on that. Most carriers (T-Mobile excluded) doesn't want the N1 on the market in the first place for one reason or another. The phone (as it was originally intended) is too much of a lean towards carrier-less (or at least 0 contract) plans. T-Mobile carries the phone because they need the publicity it brings. AT&T carries the phone because they don't want to be left behind but still markets the Iphone and pretends the N1 doesn't exist unless you ask about it. Verizon doesn't want to send AT&T potential customers because theyre not gonna carry it. I think Verizon's solution: Tell everyone you're gonna release the N1 (no date) Then release the N1 but only after they release the Incredible and market it with a contract price. Just my 2 am theory feel free to pick it apart.

Where is Miami? Shouldn't he be back with fantastic new info by now?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links