Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; We've all been waiting for the Verizon N1 for a long long......long while now but right now it looks to me like I'm going with ...

Page 348 of 400 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

We've all been waiting for the Verizon N1 for a long long......long while now but right now it looks to me like I'm going with whichever hits the stores firts between Incredible or N1. Unless a new phone comes out in the next few weeks that can do all the same things plus fetch me a beer!

Quote Originally Posted by rhino350 View Post
    We've all been waiting for the Verizon N1 for a long long......long while now but right now it looks to me like I'm going with whichever hits the stores firts between Incredible or N1. Unless a new phone comes out in the next few weeks that can do all the same things plus fetch me a beer!
    HTC Incredible is coming April 29th, it's going to land first the way things are looking.

I completely forgot about the keyboard. I hear great thing about Sense UI's keyboard over Androids.

whichever comes first and is the best i'll get. unless they announce the n1 on vzw and say it's coming in a week or two after the incredible and i can get the subsidized price on a family plan. or if they announce a phone for verizon and say it will be released no later then summer and is a lot better. i want the nexus one or galaxy s but would love incredible too. i'll play it by year and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    HTC Incredible is coming April 29th, it's going to land first the way things are looking.
    Is that a verified release date. I've seen April 29th in a couple of places but nothing solid so far.

I've also found a release date as early as April 19th and as late as May 13th depending on the source. Regardless per one of my earlier posts I'm convinced we will see the Incredible first as well.

Yes it's pretty much verified.

There are pictures of Best Buy shots showing all phones being released and it shows the HTC Incredible as being released on April 29th

http://www.mobilecrunch.com/2010/04/...looks-like-it/

Is that a verified release date. I've seen April 29th in a couple of places but nothing solid so far.
    I've also found a release date as early as April 19th and as late as May 13th depending on the source. Regardless per one of my earlier posts I'm convinced we will see the Incredible first as well.
    there is a link to android central somebody posted a few pages back (maybe 10ish), that showed a picture of a bestbuy paper showing its april 29th release. now this is at bestbuy. so the source also said its possible that it will hit verizon maybe a week sooner...can only wait and see.

to me i am over the ugly back of the incredible, i am gonna go with it. i like the fact it will be subsidized on a family plan, i can get insurance on it so i won't be afraid to root. so for me it is a wiser choice. had the n1 come out sooner for vzw i woulda been all over it. i just can't justify spending twice the amount for the same specs (actually lesser specs in some places), no matter how good the n1 looks

EDIT: ah, pewpew beat me too it, haha

Too bad for Google, there's too mant reasons to choose the Incredible if it hits first. That'll take a chunk outta N1's profits because I would imagine just about anyone waiting for it will roll with the Incredible.

the incredible is coming the 25th to vzw and the 29th to BB. a guy said the release is for the 25th in vzw and the 29th for best buy in his info-manager and that's were all the leaked specs are coming from. hope he's right.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links