Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by rhino350 Too bad for Google, there's too mant reasons to choose the Incredible if it hits first. That'll take a chunk outta ...

Page 349 of 400 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by rhino350 View Post
    Too bad for Google, there's too mant reasons to choose the Incredible if it hits first. That'll take a chunk outta N1's profits because I would imagine just about anyone waiting for it will roll with the Incredible.
    Unless the untold "surprise" they were putting on the CDMA version of the N1 overrules the incredible.

maybe the surprise is that the incredible is the cdma nexus one for verizon and will be sold in stores with the option to put htc sense ui on it. doubt it but that would be weird. i feel like they will come out the same time and the surprise will most likely be a lower price and subsidized with a family plan or sold in stores. or maybe there is no surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    maybe the surprise is that the incredible is the cdma nexus one for verizon and will be sold in stores with the option to put htc sense ui on it. doubt it but that would be weird. i feel like they will come out the same time and the surprise will most likely be a lower price and subsidized with a family plan or sold in stores. or maybe there is no surprise.
    hahaha I like your theory there

If they come out the same day I'll be another week trying to decide which one I'd rather have!

Maybe the surprise is: it can also fetch a beer from the fridge.

the only reason i said that is because i could be wrong but don't remember seeing the htc incredible pass through fcc. it might have but i don't remember seeing it. also they said the nexus one is a series of phones so it doesn't have to be like the other ones. it's unlikely but i'm just bored.

Or you may be absolutly right. Car manufacturers have been doing that very thing for years (putting multiple bodies on the same frame and naming each one different even though essentially they're the same thing)

the incredible is coming the 25th to vzw and the 29th to BB. a guy said the release is for the 25th in vzw and the 29th for best buy in his info-manager and that's were all the leaked specs are coming from. hope he's right.
    25th is a sunday...odd. oh well i am not complaining, i hope it hits soon, as i can't wait to get dirty with android. i also hope it hits at 150 instead of 200, but i highly doubt that as it will be their new top phone.

you'd really think there would be some advertising though. wasn't the droid advertised like a month in advance? maybe not, don't really remember all that well cause i had just gotten my shiny tp2 at the time and didn't care about android. ah but look where i am now, ditched winmo for something better, haha

There are two separate FCC filings for the two phones.

HTC Incredible has passed through FCC, that is how we found out about the 1300mah battery.

I highly doubt the HTC Incredible is the VZW Nexus One now. I don't think google would sell all Nexus One's and then randomly change to saying, oh yea, we're selling the HTC Incredible for VZW instead of a Nexus One.

the only reason i said that is because i could be wrong but don't remember seeing the htc incredible pass through fcc. it might have but i don't remember seeing it. also they said the nexus one is a series of phones so it doesn't have to be like the other ones. it's unlikely but i'm just bored.
    she hit fcc in feb according to this source:

Neowin.net - FCC filing hints at HTC Incredible release; another video surfaces

EDIT: damnit, pewpew beat me again, haha, sluggish tonight

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links