Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Verizon Wireless Focuses On Efforts To Ensure That Its LTE Network Will Be The Largest 4G Network In The Nation This one also talks about ...

Page 35 of 400 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Verizon Wireless Focuses On Efforts To Ensure That Its LTE Network Will Be The Largest 4G Network In The Nation

This one also talks about VZW's plans at CTIA 2010.

What is a "convergence phone"?

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Verizon Wireless And Skype To Unveil Skype Mobile At CTIA WIRELESS 2010 In Las Vegas

Verizon Wireless Updates 4G LTE Build-Out, Opps For Developers, And Media Q&A At CTIA WIRELESS 2010 In Las Vegas

So far two press releases regarding CTIA 2010 have been issued by VZW... I'm keeping an eye out for more hints, but neither of these seem like they'd be the appropriate time to announce the release of a new phone...

Does anyone know how this CTIA show works?
    It's something...however remember. Verizon won't be the one releasing the N1, it will be Google...

Quote Originally Posted by Tattrpuff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Verizon Wireless And Skype To Unveil Skype Mobile At CTIA WIRELESS 2010 In Las Vegas

Verizon Wireless Updates 4G LTE Build-Out, Opps For Developers, And Media Q&A At CTIA WIRELESS 2010 In Las Vegas

So far two press releases regarding CTIA 2010 have been issued by VZW... I'm keeping an eye out for more hints, but neither of these seem like they'd be the appropriate time to announce the release of a new phone...

Does anyone know how this CTIA show works?
    It's something...however remember. Verizon won't be the one releasing the N1, it will be Google...
    True. But Verizon may be the one announcing it. Like how Sprint announced they're getting it. Maybe not though. Maybe I should be looking for a Google press release.

At this point i dont know what to expect. The release of the AT&T phone and Sprint announcing they were getting the N1...I never saw that coming before the announcement from VZW
    Bought the AT&T N1.

^^^ You know, you beat me to it. I don't know what to expect anymore either. There has been hardly anything but speculation on the tiniest bit of evidence and information. I'm almost exhausted following this and waiting for it to come out! I've tried to do my research as much as possible, because let's face it $530+ for a phone is a lot of money...but now that I've done as much research as possible...I've committed. And once you've committed, it hard to wait. :nexusx:

So anyone heard anything else about Tuesday?

I would think there would have been some kind of launch document or announcement that someone would have come across if the release is really going to be Tuesday, March 23. Has anyone heard anything new? It looks like all the news articles have gone dry on the Verizon Nexus One...anyone have anything to get excited about?

When it's almost too quiet, usually some big news comes!

I have a feeling that the carriers don't really want to carry the Nexus One. They would rather sell phones with a 2 year contract so they can lock their customers in and suck them dry. For this reason, I doubt that they will give incentives for people to buy them. T-Mobile did, because they are the bottom of the barrel as far as market share.

I think the best we can hope for is for Google to drop the price in a few months on the Nexus One.

I hope it is March 23rd. I am ready to change from my blackberry and T-Mobile. Let's get this phone now.

Quote Originally Posted by sb1234 View Post
    I would think there would have been some kind of launch document or announcement that someone would have come across if the release is really going to be Tuesday, March 23. Has anyone heard anything new? It looks like all the news articles have gone dry on the Verizon Nexus One...anyone have anything to get excited about?

I'm not expecting any documents or anything for Verizon. You saw how it launched with AT&T. absolutely NO warning whatsoever. it's going to be sold through google, not verizon. verizon plans will be available obviously for subsidized pricing, but i don't expect any documents etc. to be out there. i firmly believe some type of announcement will come at CTIA.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links