Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by MrGoodCat Originally Posted by jsilvers525 the incredible is coming the 25th to vzw and the 29th to BB. a guy said the ...

Page 350 of 400 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    the incredible is coming the 25th to vzw and the 29th to BB. a guy said the release is for the 25th in vzw and the 29th for best buy in his info-manager and that's were all the leaked specs are coming from. hope he's right.
    25th is a sunday...odd. oh well i am not complaining, i hope it hits soon, as i can't wait to get dirty with android. i also hope it hits at 150 instead of 200, but i highly doubt that as it will be their new top phone.

you'd really think there would be some advertising though. wasn't the droid advertised like a month in advance? maybe not, don't really remember all that well cause i had just gotten my shiny tp2 at the time and didn't care about android. ah but look where i am now, ditched winmo for something better, haha
    DROID was announced and advertised so early because it was VZW first Android phone.

i jst PMed MIAMI maybe he found something new. worth a shot. i can't wait to root the nexus one and install a k-spec theme and cyanogen, or maybe htc sense or whatever i want to download. how i love android!!

i jst PMed MIAMI maybe he found something new. worth a shot. i can't wait to root the nexus one and install a k-spec theme and cyanogen, or maybe htc sense or whatever i want to download. how i love android!!
    or whatever Black Droid comes up with , depending on how awesome its going to be Vs. cyanogen

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...coming-n1.html

Dude I totally wanto do the cyanogen too. I'm like dieing of customization on my dare over here. I want a smartphone so bad >_<

Yea..........im gonna do this to my iPhone 3GS when i get it tomorrow to satisfy me for not getting an Android.

Un-subsidized Nexus One for AT&T isn't an option because of price.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt-zo2yje8Y]YouTube - Teknologik iPhone 3GS Winterboard Theme Mod[/ame]

Wow, that's the most customized iPhone I've ever seen. I have my ipod touch jailbroken but haven't seem a theme like that for winterboard O.o

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    Wow, that's the most customized iPhone I've ever seen. I have my ipod touch jailbroken but haven't seem a theme like that for winterboard O.o
    I did something called Inav for my first gen ipod touch. It was way too slow.

But now that the 3GS is so much faster, you get things like this. Not many people do it because it takes a lot of work (somewhat) I'd say a good hour of dedication to complete.

It's really awesome though and the best part, everything is smooth as butter on the 3GS. It lagged like hell on my first gen ipod touch.

There's full multitasking which is really cool.

Anyways, this is what im gonna do tomorrow when i get my iPhone 3GS to satisfy me instead of being able to get an android.

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    It's really awesome though and the best part, everything is smooth as butter on the 3GS. It lagged like hell on my first gen ipod touch.
    Hah, yeah I can see that happening since the 3GS is much faster because of the hardware.

i want to get back to android but on a side note why would u get the 3gs now if a new one is coming in like two months?

i want to get back to android but on a side note why would u get the 3gs now if a new one is coming in like two months?
    So i can have a phone now. New iphone is looking to come in july.

I can sell the 3GS when the new one comes out and pay like $100-200 to get the new one.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links