Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; so why are you still here????????...

Page 351 of 400 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

so why are you still here????????

just to hang around............i still like android fwiw. If good android phone comes out within 30 days that is subsidized, i'll make the switch.

Hoping the Samsung Galaxy S comes within 30 days but i kind of doubt it.

It's a free world, i can be here if i want =)

Verizon supposedly Announced "the journey start Monday" you guys heard of this and what could the journey be ?

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    Verizon supposedly Announced "the journey start Monday" you guys heard of this and what could the journey be ?
    Don't get your hopes up.

It's like 60% sure that it's Microsoft Pink. Considering Microsoft is having there conference monday also. And Microsoft Pink has been pretty much confirmed as the reason for the conference and they are coming to VZW.

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Don't get your hopes up.

It's like 60% sure that it's Microsoft Pink. Considering Microsoft is having there conference monday also. And Microsoft Pink has been pretty much confirmed as the reason for the conference and they are coming to VZW.
    thanks for that.
    this is what I was talking about and I hope its not "PINK" thats not my favorite color:
    Verizon Nexus One Verizon saysThe Journey Begins on Monday This title might be the most wanted and the most waiting for the all Nexus One and Verizon lovers. It has been a long waiting for this story to come.

http://anakbawang.com/verizon-nexus-...on-monday.html

Don't get your hopes up.

thanks for that.
    this is what I was talking about and I hope its not "PINK" thats not my favorite color:
    Verizon Nexus One Verizon saysThe Journey Begins on Monday This title might be the most wanted and the most waiting for the all Nexus One and Verizon lovers. It has been a long waiting for this story to come.

Verizon Nexus One: Verizon says “The Journey Begins on Monday”

this is soooo like 20 pages ago lol its going to be pink and some kind of NFL thing for Verizon that people can apparently get now idk?

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    i want to get back to android but on a side note why would u get the 3gs now if a new one is coming in like two months?
    So i can have a phone now. New iphone is looking to come in july.

I can sell the 3GS when the new one comes out and pay like $100-200 to get the new one.
    with all your buying and selling and then paying more you would have to be getting close to the N1's price anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    Don't get your hopes up.

thanks for that.

this is soooo like 20 pages ago lol its going to be pink and some kind of NFL thing for Verizon that people can apparently get now idk?
    You kidding me, I stepped off for two second and you guys ran the pages on and here i thought I was breaking new news LOL Sorry guys, I should ve known

Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post

thanks for that.

You kidding me, I stepped off for two second and you guys ran the pages on and here i thought I was breaking new news LOL Sorry guys, I should ve known

fi they release the N1 tomorrow i'll be flat out shocked! Now the Incredible I was told yesturday could release on Monday. though I know the official release date for VZW is the 29th now

in reading that article....they didnt say for the N1...just that journey begins on Monday.....

we know VZW has an NFL app being released on Monday.....again I was told yestsrda the Incredible could hit the shelves also. The N1 is a whole different beast.,,,,,I would be seriously shocked if it hit tomorrow

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links