Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang Originally Posted by jsilvers525 i want to get back to android but on a side note why ...

Page 352 of 400 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

  1. #3511
    Senior Member pewpewbangbang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    i want to get back to android but on a side note why would u get the 3gs now if a new one is coming in like two months?
    So i can have a phone now. New iphone is looking to come in july.

    I can sell the 3GS when the new one comes out and pay like $100-200 to get the new one.
    with all your buying and selling and then paying more you would have to be getting close to the N1's price anyway.
    Hehehe thats wat u think.

    Get iphone for $200, unopened it could sell for $500+, after like 3 months, probably $400+ depending on condition (mine will be perfect cuz im OCD like that) I could get the Nexus One but idk, so many better phones are going to come out soon.......the 4G looks like it's going to have videochat from what developers saw in the SDK.

    Idk, this whole thing is so confusing and like mind boggling. I might just keep the iphone and upgrade next year.

    Honestly, now i have no clue wtf im going to do lmao

  2. #3512
    Member MrGoodCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    in reading that article....they didnt say for the N1...just that journey begins on Monday.....

    we know VZW has an NFL app being released on Monday.....again I was told yestsrda the Incredible could hit the shelves also. The N1 is a whole different beast.,,,,,I would be seriously shocked if it hit tomorrow
    i would be freaking stoked if the incredible hit tomorrow! must try to keep my hopes down though

  3. #3513
    Android Jr Member mth04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    in reading that article....they didnt say for the N1...just that journey begins on Monday.....

    we know VZW has an NFL app being released on Monday.....again I was told yestsrda the Incredible could hit the shelves also. The N1 is a whole different beast.,,,,,I would be seriously shocked if it hit tomorrow
    i would be freaking stoked if the incredible hit tomorrow! must try to keep my hopes down though

    im not so sure it will.....the 29th looks like a safe bet, unless VZW is going to keep it exclusive for a few weeks. BestBuy mobile is clearly expecting the 29th as a launch

  4. #3514
    Member MrGoodCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    82
    yeah i am truly taking it with a grain of salt. i would expect it more on the 29th, or maybe a week before that for vzw stores, but tomorrow just seems so sudden, none the less i am ready, haha

  5. #3515
    Android Jr Member mth04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
    yeah i am truly taking it with a grain of salt. i would expect it more on the 29th, or maybe a week before that for vzw stores, but tomorrow just seems so sudden, none the less i am ready, haha

    I agree..but a VZW employee showed me the email yesturday about tomorrow. Not sure if it will go though..we'll see...also if you havent yet and are interested in the incredible...look at our newest member of the family at http://www.incredibleforum.com/forum/forum.php

  6. #3516
    Member rhuth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
    yeah i am truly taking it with a grain of salt. i would expect it more on the 29th, or maybe a week before that for vzw stores, but tomorrow just seems so sudden, none the less i am ready, haha

    I agree..but a VZW employee showed me the email yesturday about tomorrow. Not sure if it will go though..we'll see...also if you havent yet and are interested in the incredible...look at our newest member of the family at HTC Incredible Forum

    so... what did the email say, if you don't mind me asking? what do you mean 'go through'? -thnks

  7. #3517
    Member rhuth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    77
    also- miami- you seem pretty knowledgeable about android OS and phones: you think it will be possible to turn off senseUI and just get the vanilla android on the incredible without rooting it? will it run as clean as the N1?

    sorry for al the questions.
    if anyone else has info on this as well, a reply would be appreciated.

  8. #3518
    Senior Member E-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    110
    You guys know that there are a couple of incredible forums on the site, right?

  9. #3519
    Junior Member sancisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2
    a little behind on current situation with the Nexus One, so back to an earlier question. When is the dam Nexus 1 going to be carried by Sprint or Verizon? It is Spring....

  10. #3520
    Member rhuth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    77
    yeah but the N1 is dead lately, so might as well talk about something. you're right though, it's 'nexusone forums' - mwahey

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. .m4a will not play
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:06 AM
  2. Who out there also has the original G1?
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. NO Money Down for the Samsung Epic
    By Epic Forums User in forum Samsung Epic 4G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:11 AM

Search tags for this page

content

,

fcc ld: nm8pb31200

,

forum verizon nexus one

,

nm8pb31200

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum