Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; my blackberry is so messed up and i just want a new phone already. whichever comes first i'll get unless they announce the nexus one ...

Page 353 of 400 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

my blackberry is so messed up and i just want a new phone already. whichever comes first i'll get unless they announce the nexus one for say no more then 2 weeks later then when the incredible drops i'll wait it out. that is if i can upgrade on a family plan for the nexus one. they both are so similar but i'd rather the nexus one but aren't going to wait that much longer for it. i feel like the incredible could surprise us how the "supersonic" did. nobody new it would have a front facing video camera and all those extra goodies. maybe we'll be in for a big surprise.

i also called up vzw today and they said tomorrow no phones are releasing just the nfl thing. they said though microsoft is announcing 2 phones, a few feature phones, and the incredible. this guy could have just been telling me rumors but who knows he could have known something but it is unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    i also called up vzw today and they said tomorrow no phones are releasing just the nfl thing. they said though microsoft is announcing 2 phones, a few feature phones, and the incredible. this guy could have just been telling me rumors but who knows he could have known something but it is unlikely.
    Was he saying that all of those things were going to be announced tomorrow, or is it only the crappy Microsoft phones that no one cares about and the NFL thing that no one cares about?

he said that ms phones will definitely be announced tomorrow along with the launch of that nfl app. he said vzw is trying there best to release the upcoming android phones and they might announce it tomorrow. i'm guessing it will be the incredible. he said look out there are a slew of new phones coming to verizon soon. i don't believe it until i see it but he might be right. until i see it though it all means nothing to me.

this thread has been dead lately. google messed up big with the nexus one. i would have payed the 500$ in a second but now i'm waiting for this or the incredible, whichever comes first and i'm not paying the 530$ for the n1. i'm eligible for an upgrade but am on a family plan.

jsilvers525, I agree the forum is slow. This has been a great place for me to vent and chill while I wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait.

It reminds me of a song "Pioneer children sang as they walked and walked and walked and walked andwalked and walked andwalked and walked andwalked and walked"

If something isnt announced soon I'm gonna have to find something to pass more time. I was using stumbleupon but that will only keep you semi entertained for so long. May have to go build a new website. Any Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    my blackberry is so messed up and i just want a new phone already. whichever comes first i'll get unless they announce the nexus one for say no more then 2 weeks later then when the incredible drops i'll wait it out. that is if i can upgrade on a family plan for the nexus one. they both are so similar but i'd rather the nexus one but aren't going to wait that much longer for it. i feel like the incredible could surprise us how the "supersonic" did. nobody new it would have a front facing video camera and all those extra goodies. maybe we'll be in for a big surprise.
    The only pleasant surprise from incredible will be a better looking back cover. The current industrial looking one is not doing it for me.

is this a joke???????? how have they not even gave us any info on the nexus one. it will be a half year later since the original nexus one came out. how could they leave us in the dark for so long and expect us to pay the same price that someone else payed for it 6 months ago. i want the nexus one but this is getting ridiculous already.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links