Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Miami1683 Originally Posted by rhino350 Still don't think Google is the hold up. The only reason they would have to hold back ...

Page 355 of 400 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino350 View Post
    Still don't think Google is the hold up. The only reason they would have to hold back the phone would be if VZ was trying to change/lockout some features. Otherwise it's in Google's best interest to get as many phones in hand as possible. as sooon as possible.

It really neither of their fault.......also notice the HTC Imcredible will be running at 768mhz not the 1ghz the snapdragon is made for
    the incredible is going to run at the full 1 ghz according to all the leaked information and it's debunked that it will be underclocked. you might be right but i hope you're wrong. they need to come out with the nexus one already this is enough. not more then five people are going to buy it they'll all buy the incredible. nobody even knows what the nexus one is except cell phone fanatics like me and they probably already bought a nexus one on a different carrier or will wait for the evo or next iphone. i think they messed up big time.

i think i'm the only one still here from the beginning. everybody has left and this thread is now dying it feels like...

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    i think i'm the only one still here from the beginning. everybody has left and this thread is now dying it feels like...
    im still here, though i might not have been here from the beginning, as soon as i got here i have stayed put and NOT changed my mind. I have the case and dock for the N1 and they will get used. And the phone is coming out the Spring, imo because Google.com/phone still says that and I don't see them changing it last minute or anything to summer or later. That wouldn't go over very well with anyone.

same i have a case and screen protector. i think it will release around the same time as the incredible since they're both from htc and were supposedly having problems. either way it's been way to long. i'm not mad the phone's not out yet, but that we haven't heard any official announcement since january. i don't want to have to come here for info i want CONCRETE info from vzw or google already. the vzw n1 was so popular around march 23rd, but now everybody gave up. they lost about 80% of people waiting on it by not giving us any info.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    Jsilver, I'm still here, not one of the early folks on this thread, joined at page 33.
    but will be out if Incredible drops. Honestly, to hell with N1, google and verizon.

But I warned you guys to stop purchasing spare Tires for Mcleran because you never know, see? you might be getting KIA now LOL
    Buying Nexus One covers and chargers before the phone drops, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    Honestly, to hell with N1, google and verizon.
    Uh..no..to hell with Verizon! It sucks what they are putting you guys through...I wouldn't tolerate that crap for a minute!

exactly it's not fair. sprint at least told them it is coming soon. we've heard nothing since january!! i've been waiting since november for the "passion" to hit vzw which later became the nexus one. i don't want the incredible i want the nexus one. but i refuse to pay over 200$ for a phone half a year old already. i wish the galaxy s was coming to verizon with plain android.

any word on the nexus 2 or any other cool phones coming to verizon by the summer. even not android? prefer android though.

doesn't verizon understand how in demand a verizon nexus one is? what's their deal? it passed through fcc already so how long could a sofware fix take? i feel like they could have released it a month after the gsm version came out. it doesn't take 6 months to make a phone cdma? verizon suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssss sssssssss. i want a cool new phone already and can't wait any longer.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links