Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; lololol i'm having a conversation with myself pretty much....

Page 356 of 400 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

lololol i'm having a conversation with myself pretty much.

last thing... why is t-mobile and at&t have so much better phones? verizon is much better but has the worst phones ever.

Not the worst phones ever. I'm still draggin around a curve 8330 because us cellular NEVER releases new phones.

....and right now for some reason, I have no service data or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino350 View Post
    Still don't think Google is the hold up. The only reason they would have to hold back the phone would be if VZ was trying to change/lockout some features. Otherwise it's in Google's best interest to get as many phones in hand as possible. as sooon as possible.

It really neither of their fault.......also notice the HTC Imcredible will be running at 768mhz not the 1ghz the snapdragon is made for

It's actually been confirmed from people testing the phones recently that it is in fact not underclocked, running at 998mHz, i forget the idle #...

with verizon's ridiculous testing, the incredible won't have all the bugs the n1 has. then again, if the delay of the n1 is from verizon's testing, maybe it will be fixed as well. if it's not? MAJOR fail for verizon. i've switched to the incredible now anyway though. wanted the n1 for so long, but the more problems i see, especially regarding support if something happened to the n1 i just don't feel like putting up with it. MUCH nicer to drop into a VZ store and get things taken care of instead of playing cat and mouse with shipping my phone back and getting a new one. no thanks and everyone talks about the aesthetics, i happen to think the incredible actually looks nice with the accents and black back. people complain about the "bulge" in the back and people that handled the phone said they didn't even notice. it's technically a tiny bit thinner than the n1.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    i think i'm the only one still here from the beginning. everybody has left and this thread is now dying it feels like...
    I'm still here. I just wish like everyone else we could get some information SOON. I wish I was not thinking about the Incredible, the Iphone 4G (if that's what it will be called), the Samsung Galaxy S, etc. Since the rumors started last year I wanted the "Google Phone" - Nexus One. But now, with time passing along and the Nexus One getting older, I'm beginning to consider these other phones as more than likely options.

i feel exactly how you do. i want the nexus one but i know by the summer cooler phones will be out. i know phones get replaced by cooler phones really quick but why would i pay top dollar for a phone that won't be the "best" that much longer. i'm going to play it by year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2587 View Post
    Still don't think Google is the hold up. The only reason they would have to hold back the phone would be if VZ was trying to change/lockout some features. Otherwise it's in Google's best interest to get as many phones in hand as possible. as sooon as possible.

It really neither of their fault.......also notice the HTC Imcredible will be running at 768mhz not the 1ghz the snapdragon is made for

It's actually been confirmed from people testing the phones recently that it is in fact not underclocked, running at 998mHz, i forget the idle #...

with verizon's ridiculous testing, the incredible won't have all the bugs the n1 has. then again, if the delay of the n1 is from verizon's testing, maybe it will be fixed as well. if it's not? MAJOR fail for verizon. i've switched to the incredible now anyway though. wanted the n1 for so long, but the more problems i see, especially regarding support if something happened to the n1 i just don't feel like putting up with it. MUCH nicer to drop into a VZ store and get things taken care of instead of playing cat and mouse with shipping my phone back and getting a new one. no thanks and everyone talks about the aesthetics, i happen to think the incredible actually looks nice with the accents and black back. people complain about the "bulge" in the back and people that handled the phone said they didn't even notice. it's technically a tiny bit thinner than the n1.
    Yes! I'm one of those that complained about the bulge back on incredible,, then I looked at my huge hand and sausage like fingers, the bulge will nicely vanish in my hands like fart in the wind. I dont care about bulge anymore, and a nice cover will do it right.
    Like I said before, To hell with Nexus, Google and NYNEX/NYTEL/BABYBELL/VERIZON

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    exactly it's not fair. sprint at least told them it is coming soon. we've heard nothing since january!! i've been waiting since november for the "passion" to hit vzw which later became the nexus one. i don't want the incredible i want the nexus one. but i refuse to pay over 200$ for a phone half a year old already. i wish the galaxy s was coming to verizon with plain android.
    We're picking this apart too much. VZW gave us a timeframe -- Spring 2010. "Coming soon" from Sprint may mean 2012.

I agree that we've been waiting waaaay too long but let's take a step back and cool off a bit. The N1 will release and will probably be the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2587 View Post

How can we switch from one phone to the other? Neither are out yet and both have great specs. Either/or, both FAIL with releasing.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links