Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I know this comes off as nothing more than another rumor, BUT, I have been told by someone that I trust implicitly that Tuesday, 3/23 ...

Page 36 of 400 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

I know this comes off as nothing more than another rumor, BUT, I have been told by someone that I trust implicitly that Tuesday, 3/23 will be the day. This info came to me today. Take it for what you will, I'm just putting it out there.

I don't know how much this means, but when you go to the verizon wireless website and search for "nexus one" the site directs you to google.com/phone. To me this says that the phone will be out next week. I can't imagine they would do that with their site advertising to people that the nexus one is not yet on their network but on AT&T's and TMobile's. This may be directly in advance of the announcement that the nexus one will be available on big reds network...hopefully lol.

Snuck that post in sup mod while I was editing...sneaky

I don't know and that is the gist of it. I have an idea but I have come to realize that especially with VZW that patience is a virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwind View Post

:rofl3: I know all, and see most...:rofl3:

I don't know how much this means, but when you go to the verizon wireless website and search for "nexus one" the site directs you to google.com/phone. To me this says that the phone will be out next week. I can't imagine they would do that with their site advertising to people that the nexus one is not yet on their network but on AT&T's and TMobile's. This may be directly in advance of the announcement that the nexus one will be available on big reds network...hopefully lol.

That is very interesting. I just went and tried it. Cell Phones, 3G Smartphones, Mobile Service and Cell Phone Plans - Verizon Wireless then typed in "nexus one" > Nexus One Phone - Web meets phone.

Nice find

very interesting. Any idea how long its been that way? If it's new I think it could be significant. But is it possible the site has been that way ever since Google said there would be a Verizon version?

I am sure it has not always been that way. I did a search for Nexus One on the Verizon site a while back and it gave me the "your search returned no results" type of thing.
    (sigh) I hope this means something.

very interesting. Any idea how long its been that way? If it's new I think it could be significant. But is it possible the site has been that way ever since Google said there would be a Verizon version?
    I did the same thing as matty. I searched their site I think less than a month ago and was not redirected.

I did the same thing as matty. I searched their site I think less than a month ago and was not redirected.
    Cool! I think it's a good indication that things are moving in the right direction. Here's hoping!

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post

:rofl3: I know all, and see most...:rofl3:
    haha nice...so if you know all....then it's March 23 right? Been holding out on us

You could have saved me 35 pages of reading man!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links