Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by rhino350 I decided to send Lowel McAdam an email expressing my disappointment in Verizon. Probably won't do much good but who knows ...

Page 360 of 400 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by rhino350 View Post
    I decided to send Lowel McAdam an email expressing my disappointment in Verizon. Probably won't do much good but who knows maybe if enough people send him one he'll at least have to deal with the headache.

To: Lowel McAdam
    Subject: Nexus One & Incredible
    Just curious if you guys are trying to damage Verizon intentionally or if you are actually so disconnected with your customers that it is impossible to see what they really want. Granted Verizon (arguably only through other carriers) has the best voice and data coverage in most areas of the world but cell technology has changed and most people don't rate "fewer dropped calls" as their number one priority anymore. Right now what everyone wants is a Nexus one or an Incredible; or at least an official statement letting us know what's going on! Even if it's typical bs at least it shows that Verizon cares enough about it's customer base to give a mention. People will soon start bailing out if Verizon doesn't deliver. It's in the interest of good business. I for one am beginning to consider AT&T a viable alternative. What good is coverage if you don't release the technology to go with it.

Odds are you'll never read this. I hoping it's because your inbox is full of disappointing emails of the same nature.

Regards,
    Mark

If you would like to send an email the link is below. I say fill his box up.
    Executive Leadership

You do realize that saying what everyone wants is a N1 and Incredible is so far from the truth. These message boards are an incredibly small sample size to make such sweeping generalizations about. I'd imagine that guy is laughing at the moment.

So today Verizon is supposed to announce something right???

Hey guys...sorry ive been MIA since I got my AT&T N1 on Friday. Had to head home for my dad's 50th. Anyways, I am LOVING the Nexus One. I could not put it down the entire weekend. I felt bad at times as I was sitting playing on my phone while everyone else was talking or eating dinner...oh well.

I have had no issues with my phone at all, other than some operator issues. This is my first android or touch screen phone so its a learning curve for me. I thought I may regret getting the AT&T version instead of waiting out the VZW version, but that quickly went away after I opened it up and powered it on for the first time.

The phone is a thing of beauty. I cannot describe how wonderful the phone is. Its sleek, its sexy, I love the color scheme, and everything is responsive. The phone setup is a cinch, and downloading and installing apps is very easy. Everything runs smoothly and have only had a couple apps crash on me due to them being out of date.

Im still getting accustomed to the settings on the phone, but I am in love. The service on AT&T has been OK thus far. I havent noticed it much since I have been on wifi most of the time. Oh, and the navigation on the N1 is fantastic. I have a Garmin GPS that I used to use, but the N1 has better accuracy (I think). The Navi is a bit hokey for me to use since I am used to the way that Garmin does things...but this is just a matter of adapting to the N1's way.

All in all, I am extremely happy with going to AT&T. I have an innocase II on its way right now...now, to play with the N1 some more.

And...I will definitely buy the VZW N1 when it comes out, even if its in June. The phone is worth it. It has everything.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Hey Jaeisber, Thanks for the update, can't wait to have that feeling when it's in my hands. I know there will be at least a few days where I wont put the thing down. My wife is gonna love that. lol, how is the internet browsing on it? are you impressed?

Quote Originally Posted by JoKa View Post
    Hey Jaeisber, Thanks for the update, can't wait to have that feeling when it's in my hands. I know there will be at least a few days where I wont put the thing down. My wife is gonna love that. lol, how is the internet browsing on it? are you impressed?
    Yeah, internet browsing is very simple and elegant. If youve ever used an iPhone or iPod Touch, its very similar. The integration of the pinch-to-zoom is key since I am used to that functionality. But, the browsing is very good and I have not run across a webpage yet that did not render well in the N1 browser.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino350 View Post
    I decided to send Lowel McAdam an email expressing my disappointment in Verizon. Probably won't do much good but who knows maybe if enough people send him one he'll at least have to deal with the headache.

Odds are you'll never read this. I hoping it's because your inbox is full of disappointing emails of the same nature.

Regards,
    Mark

If you would like to send an email the link is below. I say fill his box up.
    Executive Leadership
    That's not a bad idea. I doubt he would see a single email (or that the emails even go directly to the CEO) but if this email box had a couple hundred emails all titled "Nexus One" maybe that would get someones attention. I emailed him.

Unhappy

I was sold on the vzw nexus one when they announced it back in jan. Didn't even flinch when they announced the EVO 4G or the incredible. But now that phone is going on 4 months old, there's uncertainty with whether they'll allow it on a family plan at the subbed price, and all the documented issues people are having (a double whammy as their support for the device isn't good at all), I'm beginning to think the Incredible would be the wise choice.

Quote Originally Posted by batjeeper View Post
    My bad. I don't know where I confused 64k with 64 MB. However, when you are talking about iPhones having 64 GB of memory, memory becomes moot. Even if Windows took 14 MB of memory, I would still laugh. Windows (even thought I love her, ole' gal) is still a memory hog...
    it happens. And as there is a difference between RAM and ROM. the iphones 64gb is NOT RAM, haha. that is storage space like ROM. And the whole windows thing i was talking about is not about how much memory winmo itself uses. I am talking about sense ui 2.1, aka Manila 2.1. its an HTC UI developed to make winmo look pretty, and the incredible will be running the android varient. anywho, back on topic...

so whats it gonna be today vzw, you gonna announce the incredible, n1, microsft phones, or just the lame nfl app?

i think it would be nice if they gave us some clue as to whats goin on with the nexus, but i doubt it, that would just be down right logical, and we all know that is never the case

I sent one,

"We can't wait for the nexus one to be in Verizon, your share holders can make money and your customers will be happy, so instead of releasing the nexus one or at least announce the release date, you go and talk about how "interesting" is the iPad, and try to send positive signals to Apple. Release the nexus one and you will see how the fans are far more then apple iPhone. "

and don't forget to sign the petition as well here,
    Nexus one on Verizon network Petition

How ironic. :P
    (The Ad under the number of signatures)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links