Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; is there any idea on what time this vzw announcement will be made?...

Page 361 of 400 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

is there any idea on what time this vzw announcement will be made?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

los
    Any minute now I think. 1PM ET??

EDIT: NM I guess that's the Microsoft stuff

Sign the petition, I am so sick of Verizon, specially the CEO, last week instead of announcing the release of N1, he goes out and talk about Apple iPhone on verizon, and how the iPad is "interesting", he is really in disconnect with his customers, and with his share holders, there is millions of money out there, and he simply ignore that.

Nexus one on Verizon network Petition

Quote Originally Posted by GMK83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino350 View Post
    I decided to send Lowel McAdam an email expressing my disappointment in Verizon. Probably won't do much good but who knows maybe if enough people send him one he'll at least have to deal with the headache.

To: Lowel McAdam
    Subject: Nexus One & Incredible
    Just curious if you guys are trying to damage Verizon intentionally or if you are actually so disconnected with your customers that it is impossible to see what they really want. Granted Verizon (arguably only through other carriers) has the best voice and data coverage in most areas of the world but cell technology has changed and most people don't rate "fewer dropped calls" as their number one priority anymore. Right now what everyone wants is a Nexus one or an Incredible; or at least an official statement letting us know what's going on! Even if it's typical bs at least it shows that Verizon cares enough about it's customer base to give a mention. People will soon start bailing out if Verizon doesn't deliver. It's in the interest of good business. I for one am beginning to consider AT&T a viable alternative. What good is coverage if you don't release the technology to go with it.

Odds are you'll never read this. I hoping it's because your inbox is full of disappointing emails of the same nature.

Regards,
    Mark

If you would like to send an email the link is below. I say fill his box up.
    Executive Leadership

You do realize that saying what everyone wants is a N1 and Incredible is so far from the truth. These message boards are an incredibly small sample size to make such sweeping generalizations about. I'd imagine that guy is laughing at the moment.
    I realize not EVERYONE wants a Nexus/Incredible. There"s over 6 Billion people in this world. Don't be so technical. If enough people send an email maybe we can at least get a press release.

Microsoft announces KIN!!?

where is today's Verizon announcement that was talked about?, instead we see Microsoft made the announcement as was planned, check it out

http://money.cnn.com/2010/04/12/technology/microsoft_kin_smartphone/index.htm?cnn=yes&hpt=C2

What is Microsoft thinking about, I am thinking <== no I belive Microsoft managment are so disconnected with their customers,and with anything new... what a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedawi View Post
    where is today's Verizon announcement that was talked about?, instead we see Microsoft made the announcement as was planned, check it out

http://money.cnn.com/2010/04/12/technology/microsoft_kin_smartphone/index.htm?cnn=yes&hpt=C2

What is Microsoft thinking about, I am thinking <== no I belive Microsoft managment are so disconnected with their customers,and with anything new... what a shame.
    I'm no Microsoft fan, but I don't think that you (or this forum) represents an unbiased sample of their "target customers". Yes, Verizon is not doing so well at catering to the tech-savvy customers like us...but we probably only amount to less than 10% of their customers.

KIN would have been a big announcement 2 years ago. There's already too many phones with so much more ability that already does everything these phones do. Bet it'll be a small hit with 16 and under though.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnhojm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedawi View Post

I'm no Microsoft fan, but I don't think that you (or this forum) represents an unbiased sample of their "target customers". Yes, Verizon is not doing so well at catering to the tech-savvy customers like us...but we probably only amount to less than 10% of their customers.
    I bet 10% is probably even aiming high.

So, am I missing something or is there still no VZW announcement? Who is surprised there?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links