Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by tjubb Originally Posted by ryguy0885 Originally Posted by jaeisber I wonder what the code 6 meant then... It meant 6 devices will ...

Page 364 of 400 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

wgt
    Quote Originally Posted by tjubb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy0885 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post

I wonder what the code 6 meant then...
    It meant 6 devices will be announced for VZW in their third quarter.

Android Forums

Read the last comment in that link.

Soooo....they make an announcement that they'll make an announcement in the Q3? Good grief, I've heard it all now. Bunch of douchebags.

I'll be making an announcement next week that I plan on announcing an announcement that I'll be switching providers in Q3 of this year when my contract is up. There will be an announcement when the announcement is scheduled.
    Funny stuff, I could not agree more!

Quote Originally Posted by jph2149 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post

I wonder what the code 6 meant then...
    It meant 6 devices will be announced for VZW in their third quarter.

Android Forums

Read the last comment in that link.
    Where are you getting this Q3? The email clearly states they are releasing 6 devices this current Q.
    We are currently in the third quarter, they were referring to a fiscal year.

as of now, it will release in spring. hopefully more towards this month or early next month but it could mean end of june. i will not get this phone after around 2 weeks into may. i will wait for a better phone. if the incredible comes this month i'd get that if i like it, unless they announce a solid release date for the nexus one on verizon and lower the price or add a few cool new features i'll buy it for no more then 200$. i'm eligible for an upgrade but am on a family plan so i hope it's different then t-mo. hopefully a better phone comes soon because i'm tired of waiting for a phone that's will nearly 5-6 months already by the time it's out.

verizon said the journey starts monday so i think they will announce alll the phones this week. 2 on monday (today) 1 on tuesday, 1 on wednesday, 1 on thursday, and one on friday. they probably will just announce these phones and say they will be coming the end of the month or next month. they probably will save the best phones for last too. this makes me think incredible or nexus one at the end of the week (unless google announces it). if not maybe every monday until the end of the month they release two phones on monday/announce them. 2 this week, the lg android phone with that feature phone, and the incredible and nexus one the last week. just speculating hope my first guess was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    now you sir, are a thinker. i will get off of my "jump to conclusions mat" now. ok vzw, you've got a chance to show you care this week, don't eff it up eh?

wgt
    Where oh where has has my Nexus One gone, oh where oh where can it be?

tick tock tick tock tick tock.....

(hangs head low)

[quote=Cole;41252][quote=jph2149;41245]
    Yeah but if that is the case, and their fiscal year begins around October, then they have April, May and June to put these 6 phones out.... and that hurts as much as not knowing....:nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    verizon said the journey starts monday so i think they will announce alll the phones this week. 2 on monday (today) 1 on tuesday, 1 on wednesday, 1 on thursday, and one on friday.
    Nice start to a new, unfounded rumor, JSilvers!! LOL. The journey starts Monday could also be interpreted to mean the social networking journey facilitated by the Kin devices! Even if it means other phones will be announced, I don't recall seeing that would necessarily occur this week. Wishful thinking can get awfully creative! :rofl3:

jsilver, you're talking in circles man.....you must be going nuts over this nexus crap!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links