Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by tjubb so sad. Thanks for nothing Google, you have succeeded in nobody giving a crap about the N1 anymore. Way to kill ...

Page 367 of 400 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by tjubb View Post
    so sad. Thanks for nothing Google, you have succeeded in nobody giving a crap about the N1 anymore. Way to kill a product.
    Too true... I can't even muster up excitement about it to my friends who are thinking about a new phone and ask my opinion... As of right now, if the phone dropped tomorrow I wouldn't bother with it... If I'm waiting this long, I might as well wait for Nexus Two or whatever, and just get it on whatever carrier gets it first...

I have never been so excited about something, and then become so disappointed with it, all before I could get it in my hands...

It is still a great phone. I got it on AT&T and I am very happy that I did. I do not regret it at all...ive just given up on the VZW release.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by mulielo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tjubb View Post
    so sad. Thanks for nothing Google, you have succeeded in nobody giving a crap about the N1 anymore. Way to kill a product.
    I have never been so excited about something, and then become so disappointed with it, all before I could get it in my hands...

I couldnt have said it any better myself

well my old 8330 finally gave up the ghost this morning so i switched to VZ and grabbed a couple of storm 2's to get me through till the N1 becomes available.

Forgive me guys, I know this question ve been asked lots of times. Whats the latest and greatest news on N1 release date?

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    Forgive me guys, I know this question ve been asked lots of times. Whats the latest and greatest news on N1 release date?
    There is none.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    Bought the AT&T N1.

[quote=jaeisber;41566]
    Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    There is none.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................

Calm Down, N1 will eventually get here, just a matter of time

haha just annoyed by the lack of N1...but enjoying my AT&T N1!
    Bought the AT&T N1.

wgt
    I am so disappointed in Verizon and Google at the lack of communication with the public on the release of the Nexus One. Many of us have been patiently waiting, just to hear some firm information. Telling us Spring 2010 could be June 20th. I know that I have been very happy with Verizon but switching at the end of my contract, which happens soon, is a very real possibility. I just don’t understand why either or both companies are being so tight lipped about this. If it is the lawsuit, then tell us that it is being delayed for those reasons. If they are still working out the bugs, then tell us that as well. At this point there is no information and only rumors, which is bad for everyone. Both Verizon and Google are respected companies in the community but that is changing quickly. I wish someone with respect for the consumer would come forward and make a firm statement. Everyday I scour the news hoping to find some official news about the N1.

Frustrated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    haha just annoyed by the lack of N1...but enjoying my AT&T N1!
    I dont even know why I bother. I'm totally over Nexus One and waiting for Incredible.

Like I said few times already, Google and Verizon can go direct none stop to hell.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links