Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by wgt I am so disappointed in Verizon and Google at the lack of communication with the public on the release of the ...

Page 368 of 400 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by wgt View Post
    I am so disappointed in Verizon and Google at the lack of communication with the public on the release of the Nexus One. Many of us have been patiently waiting, just to hear some firm information. Telling us Spring 2010 could be June 20th. I know that I have been very happy with Verizon but switching at the end of my contract, which happens soon, is a very real possibility. I just don’t understand why either or both companies are being so tight lipped about this. If it is the lawsuit, then tell us that it is being delayed for those reasons. If they are still working out the bugs, then tell us that as well. At this point there is no information and only rumors, which is bad for everyone. Both Verizon and Google are respected companies in the community but that is changing quickly. I wish someone with respect for the consumer would come forward and make a firm statement. Everyday I scour the news hoping to find some official news about the N1.

Frustrated!!!
    For God Sakes we are talking about old device. Six months old phone. Now the silly rumor this morning was that they re having problem with OS 2.7, who cares for 2.7, I dont know what 2.1 look like. and guess what guys, I'm sure you know already , some dude in Chima clone the hell out of Nexus One -running Iphone OS on it LOL. Thats the phone I want LOL

I think the "v 2.7 is holding it up" rumor is flat wrong. They just released 2.1 as an updated to 2.0. They're not going to jump straight to 2.7.

If you Google (ironic) Android 2.7 you get a bunch of hits and links with the word "Announcement" in them. But if you look closely, they're all announcing version 2.7 of various Android third party Apps. Not version 2.7 of the Android OS itself. Some news-bot ran with it and now its "fact".

That said, there's obviously SOME hold up. Probably trying to shove in some last minute features so it no longer feels like they're "Announcing" a phone that's 5 months old.

Quote Originally Posted by markanderin View Post
    I think the "v 2.7 is holding it up" rumor is flat wrong. They just released 2.1 as an updated to 2.0. They're not going to jump straight to 2.7.

If you Google (ironic) Android 2.7 you get a bunch of hits and links with the word "Announcement" in them. But if you look closely, they're all announcing version 2.7 of various Android third party Apps. Not version 2.7 of the Android OS itself. Some news-bot ran with it and now its "fact".

That said, there's obviously SOME hold up. Probably trying to shove in some last minute features so it no longer feels like they're "Announcing" a phone that's 5 months old.
    i agree, it is most certainly not related to android 2.7.

however, if it was being delayed to add new features, why not release it sooner then add the amazing features later. then it wouldn't be a 5 month old release. i would much rather have the phone sooner, say a 2 month old phone, and have them add new features down the road. no matter what they add it won't be anything you can't add to the existing n1's, so its just a slap in the face. if it cleared the fcc with upgraded ram/rom and significant hardware additions and improvements, well then it would probably be the n1.5 and then i would buy it, but then they would have something to justify a 4-6 month wait. other than that simply inexcusable google and vzw

Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by markanderin View Post

i agree, it is most certainly not related to android 2.7.

however, if it was being delayed to add new features, why not release it sooner then add the amazing features later. then it wouldn't be a 5 month old release. i would much rather have the phone sooner, say a 2 month old phone, and have them add new features down the road. no matter what they add it won't be anything you can't add to the existing n1's, so its just a slap in the face. if it cleared the fcc with upgraded ram/rom and significant hardware additions and improvements, well then it would probably be the n1.5 and then i would buy it, but then they would have something to justify a 4-6 month wait. other than that simply inexcusable google and vzw
    I think they know what they're doing. I think that when our version is released it will have something incredible added to it that no one knows about. They know they are losing people but will hopefully make it up for those who are waiting it out.

Smile

And there is iPad and there is Adam from Motion ink, maybe not news to most of you, but just in case…

Check the video below for Adam, it will be coming out on June … hope to see and how much it cost $327, and it has Android, USB, 90 degree rotating camera, support flash, and 16 hours of battery live, so it’s better then the iCrap 1000 times … or a little bit only
    http://tv.slashgear.com/notion-ink-adam-tablet-full-demo-hands-on-835/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQvefuCHZds

Beep... Beep... Beep

Seems like this thread is on life support -

Do something soon Google/Verizon

Here is the new Veriz....NONE / Nexus One commercial.

Can you hear me now????????????????????????

No.......................Good

Does Nexus One has Push e-mail support for Gmail and Microsoft Exchange ?

Question

.........hope

...........................hop........

.................................................. .....ho..................

.................................................. ........................h..................

.................................................. .................................................. ..' '......................

Hard to believe they squandered the opportunity to make a big splash with the N1 on VZW.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links