Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; i took a damn screen shot but idk how to post the damn thing lol...

Page 371 of 400 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

i took a damn screen shot but idk how to post the damn thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by sadface:( View Post
    Here's an engadget article about the same thing

Ack. The silence regarding the N1 is killing me. We need some of the super-slueths over in the Phandroid HTC Incredible thread to come work for us.

Well guy/gals, this is me signing off. I've decided I'm going to definitely buy the Droid Incredible when it comes out. I don't like how Google/VZW handled this process surrounding the N1, and I just cannot justify spending anything close to $530 on tech that is 6+ months old when finally released. Perhaps they'll get it right with the N2. Hopefully it will release soon for all of those still steadfastly waiting. I hope the best to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy0885 View Post
    Well guy/gals, this is me signing off. I've decided I'm going to definitely buy the Droid Incredible when it comes out. I don't like how Google/VZW handled this process surrounding the N1, and I just cannot justify spending anything close to $530 on tech that is 6+ months old when finally released. Perhaps they'll get it right with the N2. Hopefully it will release soon for all of those still steadfastly waiting. I hope the best to everyone.
    Ryguy, I think i'm with you on this one. I think I'll just get the incredible at this point. Only two weeks away (it's great that we have a release date for that too) and you'll be able to pick this up at the stores. We will probably be able to root the phone to get rid of the Sense UI as well so it will be the exact same as the nexus one (minus the nice feel I was really anticipating with the N1), but with a 8mp camera. Works for me.

I bet we (along with Google) are learning why Apple only put the iPhone on AT&T, instead of the network with better coverage, in the first place...

I just can't bring myself to believe that this is Google's fault here, given that they're a company with a history of getting it (whatever the IT of the moment is...) out there, and then making it better on the fly... Honestly, unless CDMA is like Cantonese to GSM's English and there is a need for a whole team who speaks a different language to develop it, then this has to be all Verizon holding things up. I'd bet money that Google would have rather put the phone out, dealt with a few complaints, and then just released a patch to fix them as soon as it was ready...

Well...the Droid Incredible was announced and given an exact release date. So long N1 forums...

Im sure a bunch of people on here are jumping ship for the Incredible, and rightfully so. Im still not sold on the Incredible and will stick with my N1.

When you guys get the Incredible, you will have to post your thoughts on here so we all know what its like.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I Managed to see that page this morning but didn't bother putting my email. I figured I'd do it later today as I was tired and late for work. That came and bit me in the a**, lol. I'm getting the Incredible and hopefully the N1 will be out shorty after and we get some comparison reviews. I may just return the Incredible within the 30 days if there's a good reason to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links