Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by kentoe Originally Posted by sta489 But if google/verizon said "hey here's the new stuff we did to the N1 and how it ...

Page 376 of 400 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sta489 View Post
    But if google/verizon said "hey here's the new stuff we did to the N1 and how it will be super duper" id wait for the N1.
    Verizon actually has said, there will be a surprise on the N1 for VZW that they think everyone will like. I forget where it's quoted but I'm 100% sure they said it. Anyone who's been following the thread as long as I have would know.
    i do believe that came from their twitter. not sure if thats the best source. but it wasn't the most official "omg tell the whole world" kind of announcement. then again their n1 coming to verizon announcement wasn't anything spectacular at all. i am not getting my hopes up over it. i have a huge feeling it will be software related as it already ran through the fcc back in feb. and if that is the case, rooting the incredible will most likely get you what ever "surprise" they are adding

Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
    i do believe that came from their twitter. not sure if thats the best source. but it wasn't the most official "omg tell the whole world" kind of announcement. then again their n1 coming to verizon announcement wasn't anything spectacular at all. i am not getting my hopes up over it. i have a huge feeling it will be software related as it already ran through the fcc back in feb. and if that is the case, rooting the incredible will most likely get you what ever "surprise" they are adding
    Oh okay, well yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't something huge.

well its officially official, incredible on the 29th. two weeks, yaya
    HTC Droid Incredible officially official for Verizon, April 29 for $200 -- Engadget

and to 100% clarify, NO underclocked proccessor, haha, thank gad

It’s A DROID, It’s Incredible, It’s On The Nation’s Largest And Most Reliable 3G Network

OFFICIAL VZW PRESS RELEASE OF THE HTC INCREDIBLE :D

I feel sorry for you guys that have to wait 2 more months for Nexus One =/

Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
    well its officially official, incredible on the 29th. two weeks, yaya
    HTC Droid Incredible officially official for Verizon, April 29 for $200 -- Engadget

and to 100% clarify, NO underclocked proccessor, haha, thank gad
    Wonder what the retail price will be, $599?

I want the Nexus ONE. Yet no info and no news on that front will lead me to get the Droid Incred.....

I have a Case and Desktop dock for the N1. If the N1 drops within the 30 day I will return it for the N1.

Come on Veriz.....NONE & Google (play nice and play in the same sandbox).

Info from http://news.vzw.com/news/2010/04/pr2010-04-15.html
    Price and availability:

• DROID Incredible will be available for pre-order online at www.verizonwireless.com beginning on April 19 and it will be in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores on April 29. Pricing will be $199.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
    • DROID Incredible customers will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk and an Email and Web for Smartphone plan. Nationwide Talk plans begin at $39.99 monthly access. Email and Web for Smartphone plans start at $29.99 for unlimited monthly access.
    • For additional information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.

Yep

I feel the same way... but honestly, unless Verizon has a REALLY big "surprise" in store for their own N1 (which I'm guessing they will hold back till June) then I feel like I'm losing a dual mic and...............

........?

I think I will do a 1-year contract and wait for the Nexus 2, which will be freakin' sweet since they won't make the same mistakes re: touchscreen, OLED visibility, speaker volume.

well i know i am pre-ordering at 12am april 19th haha. finally get to see some high res pics. it looks great, still iffy about its rear end, but i love the black with red highlights. will go great with a black and red android theme. well i guess this is the end of me on this forum. off to the incredible forum now. its been fun all, late. (probably linger around here till the 29th, this thread is just fun, haha)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm with you Mrgoodcat. For Sale:

One N1 Desktop Dock - New in Box
    One N1 Car Charger - New in Box
    One N1 Innocase II - New in Box

Will sale for $50, retail value about $100

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links