Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by willcraver I'm with you Mrgoodcat. For Sale: One N1 Desktop Dock - New in Box One N1 Car Charger - New in ...

Page 377 of 400 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by willcraver View Post
    I'm with you Mrgoodcat. For Sale:

One N1 Desktop Dock - New in Box
    One N1 Car Charger - New in Box
    One N1 Innocase II - New in Box

Will sale for $50, retail value about $100
    Wow... good deal. I would take you up on that but I already got the Innocase II and desktop dock. But unlike you I am in this for the long haul. I will not be changed. All you incredible buyers will be jealous once the Vzw N1 is out... you will see

Wow... good deal. I would take you up on that but I already got the Innocase II and desktop dock. But unlike you I am in this for the long haul. I will not be changed. All you incredible buyers will be jealous once the Vzw N1 is out... you will see
    not really, N1 is inferior in every way except looks and is not really that amazing looking, is similar to other phones.

Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    All you incredible buyers will be jealous once the Vzw N1 is out... you will see
    Jealous of what?

Enjoy your 2 month wait to get an inferior (spec-wise) phone

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    All you incredible buyers will be jealous once the Vzw N1 is out... you will see
    Jealous of what?

Enjoy your 2 month wait to get an inferior (spec-wise) phone
    Inferior? It's like a few megapixels. Same CPU with same ram and rom. Only major change is like the internal 8gb of storage which is only expandable to 24gb externally which is the same total as the N1's max storage which is 32gb.

The VZW N1 is inferior if it launches after the Incredible. Older tech for the same price

Well let me add the following, check the link below

Day 74 Sales: Apple iPhone vs. Google Nexus One vs. Motorola Droid

Quote Originally Posted by GMK83 View Post
    The VZW N1 is inferior if it launches after the Incredible. Older tech for the same price
    Okay, but we don't even know the pricing yet and the supposed "surprise" which could be a possible hardware boost for the CDMA version.

Don't go jumping the gun so soon and knocking on the N1 here, because the incredible is going to be out more likely before the N1.

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GMK83 View Post
    Okay, but we don't even know the pricing yet and the supposed "surprise" which could be a possible hardware boost for the CDMA version.

Don't go jumping the gun so soon and knocking on the N1 here, because the incredible is going to be out more likely before the N1.
    I think most of us are just baffled/annoyed by the Nexus One (which is the reason for all the N1 "hate") and all you Nexus One fanboys (who are beginning to resemble a lot like the Apple fanboys) are still continuing to glorify the N1 as if it were some kind of holy grail of cellphones when the Incredible is obviously better (or the same) in all aspects except subjective views on aesthetics.

Continue to hang on to your dream "surprise" that you think will make the VZW N1 "better" than the Incredible... that "surprise" was mentioned on VZW's twitter and wasn't even an official announcement. It obviously worked on you fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post
    I think most of us are just baffled/annoyed by the Nexus One (which is the reason for all the N1 "hate") and all you Nexus One fanboys (who are beginning to resemble a lot like the Apple fanboys) are still continuing to glorify the N1 as if it were some kind of holy grail of cellphones when the Incredible is obviously better (or the same) in all aspects except subjective views on aesthetics.

Continue to hang on to your dream "surprise" that you think will make the VZW N1 "better" than the Incredible... that "surprise" was mentioned on VZW's twitter and wasn't even an official announcement. It obviously worked on you fanboys.
    I wouldn't really call myself a fanboy, I'm just pointing out the fact that you guys are jumping the gun on something that isn't officially announced yet with rumored surprises. I'm not saying it'll make it hugely better, I'm just giving you the possibilities.

I really want the N1 because I've been wanting the N1. I'm not just gonna switch over to the incredible because of a few megapixels. I think that's just stupid. I'm pretty sure my preference of choosing the N1 over the incredible is just my preference, not an act of being a fanboy.

If you don't want to hear our liking of the N1 on this forum, then you can go to your incredible forum. I think it's ridiculous for pointing out how the N1 is supposedly "inferior" on a solely devoted Nexus One forum made for people who like the Nexus One.

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    I wouldn't really call myself a fanboy, I'm just pointing out the fact that you guys are jumping the gun on something that isn't officially announced yet with rumored surprises. I'm not saying it'll make it hugely better, I'm just giving you the possibilities.

I really want the N1 because I've been wanting the N1. I'm not just gonna switch over to the incredible because of a few megapixels. I think that's just stupid. I'm pretty sure my preference of choosing the N1 over the incredible is just my preference, not an act of being a fanboy.

If you don't want to hear our liking of the N1 on this forum, then you can go to your incredible forum. I think it's ridiculous for pointing out how the N1 is supposedly "inferior" on a solely devoted Nexus One forum made for people who like the Nexus One.
    Wow. Lol.

I really want the N1 because I've been wanting the N1. I'm not just gonna switch over to the incredible because of a few megapixels. I think that's just stupid.
    Really?? ...And waiting another 2 months to get the same (not gonna say "better" because you fanboys seem to disagree with that strongly) phone is what..... intelligence? Lmfao.

There's no point in arguing with a delusional fanboy I guess. Enjoy your Nexus One when it comes out. That's all I have to say.

x

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links