Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by menace There's no point in arguing with a delusional fanboy I guess. Enjoy your Nexus One when it comes out. That's all ...

Page 378 of 400 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post
    There's no point in arguing with a delusional fanboy I guess. Enjoy your Nexus One when it comes out. That's all I have to say.
    I don't know why you have to be such a dick if your the one who has been here waiting as well. I'm not telling you to get the N1 I'm just asking you not to knock on the N1 if you too have been waiting for it. Your acting like your better than the rest of us because you've decided to go with the incredible. I respect your decision with going for the incredible just don't hate on the phone if not everyone has decided to switch now.

Okay! this thread is going off track...

Keep it civil.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post
    Okay! this thread is going off track...

Keep it civil.
    Sorry Bishop.

Menace I'll do truce man, at least all of us are going to Android

Well here is conclution paragaph from PC World site, read it and see for your selff N1-ers and Inc-ers
    “If you were holding out for a Verizon-compatible Nexus One, you might consider the Droid Incredible instead: It has stronger specs, unique hardware and a better user interface. And until the HTC EVO 4G comes out this spring, the HTC Droid Incredible might just be the best Android phone out there. But can it compete with the upcoming iPhone 4G? We'll just have to wait until summer.”

Link – go to the very bottom of the screen = HTC Droid Incredible Officially Lands on Verizon April 29 - PCWorld

HAHAHAHA.
    Well I guess you could say there are Nexus Fan Boys on here... this is uh the, um, let me see here, oh yes, the NEXUS ONE FORUM...
    Frankly I have written in a post I am happy the Incredible is coming out so you Verizon guys can get a strong Android phone already. It is the incredible 'fan boys' that are coming on here and flaming away how the Incredible is better and the N1 is inferior and on and on... as if you have something to prove or justify why you are getting that phone. Until this ISN'T a Nexus forum expect to see people still wait and want the N1. Guess what people buy stuff for the LOOK, so you may pass and not care about the asthetics and say that is the only difference, well that is enough for some people so who cares.
    As soon as you Incredible guys get over the bitterness this 3 month wait has given you (which I understand). Come on back over here and chat with us about development and applications and stuff, so we can grow in the Android platform.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    HAHAHAHA.
    Well I guess you could say there are Nexus Fan Boys on here... this is uh the, um, let me see here, oh yes, the NEXUS ONE FORUM...
    Frankly I have written in a post I am happy the Incredible is coming out so you Verizon guys can get a strong Android phone already. It is the incredible 'fan boys' that are coming on here and flaming away how the Incredible is better and the N1 is inferior and on and on... as if you have something to prove or justify why you are getting that phone. Until this ISN'T a Nexus forum expect to see people still wait and want the N1. Guess what people buy stuff for the LOOK, so you may pass and not care about the asthetics and say that is the only difference, well that is enough for some people so who cares.
    As soon as you Incredible guys get over the bitterness this 3 month wait has given you (which I understand). Come on back over here and chat with us about development and applications and stuff, so we can grow in the Android platform.
    I wasn't trying to prove that the Incredible is better. I was just annoyed at the fact that some N1 fanboys were actually trying to PUT DOWN the Incredible in order for THEM to have a reason to wait for the N1

YEAH FU** the nexus one
    welcome INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it already. Just rename this thread the incredible wait for verizon on a nexus one forum. It's gone to crap any way.

Will everyone quit using the term "fanboy" It's getting old and most people take it offensively. Each person has their reasons to want the phone they are getting. That doesn't make them wrong. Children who play nice are more mature than adults who bicker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WELCOME TO

HTC INCREDIBLE VERIZON FORUM

fu** Nexus One

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links