Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; The search on Verizon's site for "Nexus One", "Nexus" or "Nexus 1" all redirect to the Google Nexus page now....

Page 38 of 400 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

The search on Verizon's site for "Nexus One", "Nexus" or "Nexus 1" all redirect to the Google Nexus page now.

the nexus one will be out march 23rd or within the next two week i bet. i know everybody knows this but also what's the best website to order seido innocase II and a really good screen protector? I need one that has fast shipping so that it can be here by the end of the week when hopefull i get me vzw n1!!!

also sprint phones get 2.1 the 26th. they also announced they'll be getting the n1 soon. vzw and sprint will release there n1 the same time most likely since they are both CDMA. Wouldn't it make sense to upgrade software a few days after release of n1 so all phones are on the same page software wise. a stretch but i think it makes sense and will happen.

Still no release date or any idea of the the release date for the N1, besides the vague "Spring 2010"?

Verizon Upgrade

I'm due for early upgrade on May 20th and would like to get my hands on N1 the minute it drop on VZW. Anybody have an idea how this might affect me? We all know how knowledgeable the VZW Rep are I spoke to one who stated that Google N1 will not count as upgrade rather a new add on since its not actually a VZW phone.

I'm holding out on VZW N1 because of great network, otherwise I would ve gotten it from Tmobile at $279 (on my wifes account)

Any info?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptAmerica View Post
    The search on Verizon's site for "Nexus One", "Nexus" or "Nexus 1" all redirect to the Google Nexus page now.
    If quotes are not used, you are redirected to the google/phone page. If you use quotes, you get a VZW based results page. See if it works that way for you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    I'm due for early upgrade on May 20th and would like to get my hands on N1 the minute it drop on VZW. Anybody have an idea how this might affect me? We all know how knowledgeable the VZW Rep are I spoke to one who stated that Google N1 will not count as upgrade rather a new add on since its not actually a VZW phone.

I'm holding out on VZW N1 because of great network, otherwise I would ve gotten it from Tmobile at $279 (on my wifes account)

Any info?
    The rep is likely right. Since the phone is not actually being sold by VZW, they will probably not honor the upgrade for the N1. Its unfortunate, but it is what happened with T-Mobile, so I expect the same from VZW.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by woogyboogy View Post
    Still no release date or any idea of the the release date for the N1, besides the vague "Spring 2010"?
    Nope, still no solid release date. Hopefully we will find out more on Tuesday.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post

Any info?
    The rep is likely right. Since the phone is not actually being sold by VZW, they will probably not honor the upgrade for the N1. Its unfortunate, but it is what happened with T-Mobile, so I expect the same from VZW.
    Now the next question is - Would I get the N1 at @$179 or would they want me to purchase it at full $529?

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post

Any info?
    Now the next question is - Would I get the N1 at @$179 or would they want me to purchase it at full $529?
    VZW may do the contract extension price like they did for T-Mobile (the 279)...but doubtful for 179 as that was a new contract deal. However, no one really knows and Im purely guessing on all of this since there is no official word.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links