Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by mulielo Going off track?? This thread has been off track since the March 23rd train wreck derailed us... Hahahhahah, well put!...

Page 380 of 400 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by mulielo View Post
    Going off track?? This thread has been off track since the March 23rd train wreck derailed us...
    Hahahhahah, well put!

Quote Originally Posted by matty678 View Post
    yeah NexusOneLove caused problems on this thread for like two days. I thought we told you to screw off.....?
    No you didnt, and even if you did, WHO CARES?

As far as been a hypocrite, yes and no, I wanted people to stay in vz and get and android phone (some people said they are thinking about the iphone)
    but now you can stay with vz and get an android phone, plus that was around the 27th, (before I started to get very angry at vz/google)

and I bet i made a few people (not most) wait, and look now your getting the incredible

I wanted N1 but can't wait ot get my hands on DI. There are just lots of things going for DI and can't continue waiting for N1. Any new reasons (Rumors) regarding the NI delays?

**By the way, whats the difference between 512MB internal memory and 8gig internal memory?

This forum has gone to crap. There's absolutely nothing worth reading on here anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusOneLove View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by matty678 View Post
    yeah NexusOneLove caused problems on this thread for like two days. I thought we told you to screw off.....?
    No you didnt, and even if you did, WHO CARES?

As far as been a hypocrite, yes and no, I wanted people to stay in vz and get and android phone (some people said they are thinking about the iphone)
    but now you can stay with vz and get an android phone, plus that was around the 27th, (before I started to get very angry at vz/google)

and I bet i made a few people (not most) wait, and look now your getting the incredible
    I've unplugged from all this for a while. I have zero allegiance to the N1. I will definitely get the Incredible if Google doesn't pull the N1 out of their hat before April 29th. For me, the excitement wasn't about the N1 itself as much as VZW was finally having a top of the line Android phone. In fact, I would already have the Droid if it wasn't for the promise of the N1. I jumped on the N1 bandwagon because it was announced first, but since it's seems to not going to be released first, I'm out.

I don't really think this is off topic. The guy that pointed out the train wreck that happened on March 23rd is right on the money. I sat here and waited and waited for the N1, like tons of other people on this thread.

I guess we should start an "Official" People who waited and waited for the N1 but now are going to buy the Incredible since it has a solid release date Forum.

I'm really not even one of these "anti-Apple" people. I'm more "pro-Verizon network." That being said, there's no way I'm resetting this waiting process for the possible release of the iPhone on VZW.

I agree with all that too. Verizon waited 30 days after there BOGO ended to start shipping the DI, and for that reason I am sure that the soonest we would see the N1 would be June 1. Which is still spring technically, but barely. By then, very few will even still care... only the true diehards. This is obviously just my opinion and certainly has no facts to support it. Just speculation, which is unfortunately all we have ever had during this wait.

DI... here I come!!! Sorry N1... I'll be pre-ordering mine in 3 days. Who cares about noise cancelling... just don't talk too much with the windows down. hahaha

The wait for the N1 has been excruciatingly painful and boring in between. I couldnt get it from Tmo because I my wife recently upgraded to new 2 year (BB9700) and the only I could get it will be to pay the $500 which I refused. Basically, like everyone on this thread I'm tired of waiting, and following known rumors like they re gospel. DI is the phone now and will come back to N2 -Professional for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by rustafarii View Post
    DI... here I come!!! Sorry N1... I'll be pre-ordering mine in 3 days. Who cares about noise cancelling... just don't talk too much with the windows down. hahaha
    Noise Cancelling? Please, i don't live in Grand Central Stations

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post
    I wasn't trying to prove that the Incredible is better. I was just annoyed at the fact that some N1 fanboys were actually trying to PUT DOWN the Incredible in order for THEM to have a reason to wait for the N1
    Quoted for truth.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links