Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; 31 days seems to be a magic number. 31 days after BOGO the Incredible is to be here. 31 days later maybe (finally the N1). ...

Page 382 of 400 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

31 days seems to be a magic number. 31 days after BOGO the Incredible is to be here. 31 days later maybe (finally the N1). That would put the date around the first of June which, surprisingly, is the rumored release date for the new iphone.
    Just a theory.

it's as sensible as anything else i've read or more so. we'll all be so appreciative when it finally comes...won't we? it will be like the rapture, we'll all ascend into cell phone heaven!

In the engadgets podcast they talked about how VZW seemed like (this is a theory) they wanted to show that they can retain control and that they have control of everything so they release the incredible first and delay the N1 from being released or allowed to be released.

Engadget Podcast 192 - 04.16.2010 -- Engadget

42 minutes in

Couls we have an AMEN!

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    In the engadgets podcast they talked about how VZW seemed like (this is a theory) they wanted to show that they can retain control and that they have control of everything so they release the incredible first and delay the N1 from being released or allowed to be released.

Engadget Podcast 192 - 04.16.2010 -- Engadget

42 minutes in
    Doesn't suprise me at all. Verizon would prefer to get an exclusive top of the line phone, call it droid and market the crap out of it. Can't blame them.
    They will allow the N1 to release afterwards and let it sell as an 'underground' phone or whatever and that will be that.
    Verizon prefers the traditional approach of an all in-store type experience with tangible goods. I will also expect to continue to not hear any updates until after April 29th, as to not overshadow the release of the newest 'droid'
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Come on guys relive some stress and play the game. Let's see what happens first we hit 2000 post or the N1 comes out. Remember you can only change one word per post.

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/o...html#post42757

Sorry if this is redundant, and I apologize in advance if it is, but I've been following this thread for a couple of days now and this is my first post. (woo hoo!?) So, I tried to find the original post saying a release date of June, but there are so many to go through! Is June just a guess, or is there some evidence behind this? I'm thinking if they know it wont come out until June, wouldn't they at least change the date from "Spring 2010" to "Summer 2010" on the site? We still have another month in spring so my hopes are high.

Thanks for any input!

technally (sp) we have 2 months left of spring. I think they will come threw with the spring realse but they have every right to push it to then end of june.

Now I still think that the reason for the hold up has to do with the cdma build. Its just a drop in cdma chip and pop the gsm out. Also with a lot of the concerns about the 3g signals and what ever else the community has had issues with I would think they are trying to fix them and that could be why it hasn't been realsed yet but this just my opinion.

Last day of spring is June 19th, so they still have lots of time to release it.

Awesome, even better. Silly me thinking Spring ended in May. My main thing is wanting to see them keep their word on the Spring release. I'm definitely willing to wait.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links